Judge Jeanine: Evidence points to Clinton's guilt

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,976 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    This woman is a pathological liar. She has one thing in common besides screwed up politics with Obummer. You know when she's lying when her mouth's open.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 469 Member
    The judge has a pair. She pulls no punches,no matter who is in her sights.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,976 Senior Member
    She is right, mishandling/negligence in use or storing of any classified data is a crime.

They nailed the general for a misdemeanor, Pantsuit is a walking FELONY!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    The scum bags can't put crap by Judge Jeanine. She is one smart, tough woman. I love it when she gets on the Demwit's I mean the Democrat's case!!! She will break them from sucking eggs. :yikes:.....:cool2:.....:rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • N320AWN320AW Senior Member Posts: 648 Senior Member
    I cannot stand her. This woman is just trying to be a Judge Judy and then some.

She scares me when I watch her mannerisms and facial expressions. Geeez! I've almost decided to have my 38 next to the computer in case she emerges from the screen!:yikes:
    N320AW wrote: »
    I cannot stand her. This woman is just trying to be a Judge Judy and then some.

She scares me when I watch her mannerisms and facial expressions. Geeez! I've almost decided to have my 38 next to the computer in case she emerges from the screen!:yikes:[/QUOTE

I love her show.

I wouldn't wanna have to stand before in her courtroom if found guilty. Not a bad looking gal fer 64 years old either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanine_Pirro
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,045 Senior Member
    I'd love to see her as Attorney General. Federal prisons would be filled with douchocrats.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member
    So a has been judge says cankles is guilty. Don't mean a thing.
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,549 Senior Member
    Dear Judge,

0d0da589-2353-42ab-95e4-5ea89a55551d.jpg

...and the horse you rode in on.

Best regards,

HC
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,715 Senior Member
    I'd like to see Trey Gowdy as U.S. Attorney General. There would be a shortage of copy paper with all the subpoenas he'd be sending out.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

tennmike wrote: »
    I'd like to see Trey Gowdy as U.S. Attorney General. There would be a shortage of copy paper with all the subpoenas he'd be sending out.

He said in an interview he wasn't looking for stuff on her emails about storage/classification, but just Benghazi related material. He said that is up to the FBI.

I think without his investigations, we never would have known about her other criminal acts, though.
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 890 Senior Member
    With Obama as Pres. and Loretta Lynch as AG and Bill Clinton playing golf with Obama over the weekend don't expect anything to happen.
    bisley wrote: »
    Dear Judge,

0d0da589-2353-42ab-95e4-5ea89a55551d.jpg

...and the horse you rode in on.

Best regards,

HC

To Pantsuit from all of us..............

[IMG][/img]cashbird_zpskr9iw4zm.jpg
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,253 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I'd like to see Trey Gowdy as U.S. Attorney General. There would be a shortage of toilet paper with all the dummycrap bureaucrats filling their skivvies!

FIFY
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,715 Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tennmike View Post
    I'd like to see Trey Gowdy as U.S. Attorney General. There would be a shortage of toilet paper with all the dummycrap bureaucrats filling their skivvies!
    Teach wrote: »
    FIFY

:spittingcoffee: Yeah, that, too! :rotflmao:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.