Anchor Babies

2»

Replies

  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member
    The Russians tried the colonial approach with all the "Stan" countries to their south back when the USSR was active. It didn't work. Since the Israelites chose not to do an "ethnic cleanse" like they were told to do when they took the Promised Land after 40 years in the wilderness, the problem has grown to the point even that option isn't available any more. Short of genocide, I don't see an solution to the problem, and even that didn't work for Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,269 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    The Russians tried the colonial approach with all the "Stan" countries to their south back when the USSR was active. It didn't work. Since the Israelites chose not to do an "ethnic cleanse" like they were told to do when they took the Promised Land after 40 years in the wilderness, the problem has grown to the point even that option isn't available any more. Short of genocide, I don't see an solution to the problem, and even that didn't work for Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo.
    Jerry

    Yeah but you got to have a country that other people want. The majority of Iraqis love us. They would have been just as happy to have been part of us. If you go in there and make em slaves, yeah you're gonna fail. Nobody wants to live under that. It's natural for people to be free.

    Oh yeah Shush you all gave your Empire away because these same people were telling you how bad you were. And maybe your country was a little rough in its rule. But I believe, if you offer people a great way of life where you have opportunity, and you have basic liberties, AND you have RULE of LAW, I believe people will come to love it. I don't know of any other country that ever offered that. But first you have to rid the world of libtards. They that tell people to relax, the Government will take care of you!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,521 Senior Member
    Hey, the British keep India in line didn't they. Gave them some smarts and beat some manners into them. Look what has happened since they left! Were they better off with them?


    Britain has no need to make an apology to India for Empire.

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1298569/Britain-need-make-apology-India-Empire-.html#ixzz3jgZiVT7l
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,269 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Hey, the British keep India in line didn't they. Gave them some smarts and beat some manners into them. Look what has happened since they left! Were they better off with them?


    Britain has no need to make an apology to India for Empire.

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1298569/Britain-need-make-apology-India-Empire-.html#ixzz3jgZiVT7l

    Yeah, but the British did what we did in Iraq too, they gave India back. It's no longer part of the UK. But actually, Britain did something right because though India has its problems it seems to be making headway. They do have some smart people.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,289 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    They do have some smart people.

    ....and nukes...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,158 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Yeah, but the British did what we did in Iraq too, they gave India back. It's no longer part of the UK. But actually, Britain did something right because though India has its problems it seems to be making headway. They do have some smart people.

    They did what we did, with one huge exception - the British stayed long enough to influence a few new generations, many of whom were somewhat accepting of their culture. Had we stayed long enough in Iraq, paid for our 'conquest' with their oil, and really showed those younger generations the benefit of freedom from religious tyranny, everything would have been much different in the Middle East. This is probably what Bush and Cheney envisioned - they just didn't reckon with how unpopular it would be at home, once the left started propagandizing the issue to promote their return to prominence.
  • bowserbbowserb Member Posts: 277 Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    THIS!!! We don't need a fence. A 1 million dollar per illegal immigrant on your employment, federal level, non-negotiable fine would have us building one way bridges back to Mexico to accommodate the traffic flow. That and a standing order to the BP that anyone carrying guns and drugs into the USA is considered an invading enemy combatant and is fair game. Immigration problem SOLVED,

    You have just solved the problem. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history." - Ayn Rand
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,521 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.