WOW! It's Razor Dobbs Again, This Time it's Axis Deer

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 21,930 Senior Member
Yeah, I know, last time I brought this guy up I started a Pooh storm because I didn't know a Muley from a White Tail. But this time he's hunting in my state out where i used to hunt in Uvalde TX. and he's hunting Axis Deer I know what an axis looks like. I haven't shot one, but that's only because where I see 'em is posted to hunting. Well, unless you're willing to cough up $3000-$4000. I could do that, but I don't think the meat would last me long enough to feed me til I paid for it. But anyway, Yeah I do know an Axis from about any kind of deer, because they got spots!!! Like a Giant Fawn.

Anyway, Razor is teamed up with Uncle Ted on a bow hunt out of Uvalde. Fantastic country there. And he just shot a beautiful Axis Buck with a huge rack. Uncle Ted killed what he likes to kill more than anything. I think you give him a choice between a Huge rack Droptine buck and he'd choose a doe. He says when he sees a deer he see's back strap. I don't blame him. That guy has the money to kill any deer he wants and he usually kills the best eating. Anyway, Razor didn't do bad at all and I know Axis are some of the best eating wild game there is.
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.