Is Hillary Trying to Dodge The Bullet?

N320AWN320AW Senior MemberPosts: 648 Senior Member
The few videos I've seen of Hillary, she always says she did not SEND or RECEIVE any emails that were marked as "CLASSIFIED." I guess that works for sending stuff via email, but what about the one's she received? Her saying they were not marked classified could be true. However, recent reports from the State Department say that all persons with security clearances are obliged to forward that information if they believe the information is of a sensitive nature.

I wonder if she will be able to get away with this. Of course, the FBI is involved who's only objective is to investigate criminal cases. I'll just sit back and watch.

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,118 Senior Member
    It depends on what your definition of "is" is.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,262 Senior Member
    Shouldn't a lot of communications generated by the Sec. of State be the source of it being classified? I mean she must be sending state secrets that only she knows to O or others. By definition most of her official business must have some eyes only type classification.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,570 Senior Member
    Remember? She had to dodge them in Bosnia. Wink! Wink!
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,019 Senior Member
    From what I've seen on the news shows, Hillary's poll numbers are taking a nosedive faster than Slick-Willie on a cheerleader.
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Remember? She had to dodge them in Bosnia. Wink! Wink!
    Badda-Bing!

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    I think that Witch is gonna crash and burn, outta the election running anyhow. Uncle Joe may know more than he is pretending and just waiting in the er.............Wings (of the WH).. until it looks like she painted herself into a corner with her lies and deceit even Dems won't stand fer.

I hope she lives to be 100 and has a good life and all that, but just do it out of public office..........go fade away into obscurity.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    II hope she lives to be 100 and has a good life and all that, but just do it out of public office..........go fade away into obscurity.

As one of my Wiccan friends would say, "May the Goddess Bless and keep you.... FAR away from me!".

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,355 Senior Member
    Hah, When I read the title, I read it as: "Is Hillary trying to dodge the buffet?" Of course, the answer is no...:roll2:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Is she trying to dodge the bullet?

Of course she is - that's what the Clintons do best. Enough bafflegab and disinformation and the "problem" kind of dries up and goes away. Its worked EVERY TIME, remember her husband wasn't called "Slick Willie" for nothing!