Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Hey Congress Critters

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 12,135 Senior Member
1 October is only three (3) weeks away and there is no budget.

You all seem too busy enjoying steak and lobster dinners and following the **** Obama's lead to think about our Government shutting down again this year.
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,041 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    1 October is only three (3) weeks away and there is no budget.

You all seem too busy enjoying steak and lobster dinners and following the **** Obama's lead to think about our Government shutting down again this year.

These days, shutting down the Govt and having nothing new come out of DC... well, that might just be the best thing that could happen
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    A government 'shutdown' is a sick joke perpetrated by a bunch of clueless **** jellyfish. I true shutdown would require that the lights went off and everyone working for the government went without a paycheck until the budget was written, approved, passed, and signed by the POSTUS*. That would provide incentive for them to do their jobs.

*POSTUS is NOT a typo. :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams