Home Main Category Clubhouse

Is this better?

BuffcoBuffco Senior MemberPosts: 6,244 Senior Member
Jim Beam single barrel. Two ice cubes. No milk.

a68908e043f3a95495c0c6ad5d9a5381.jpg

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,495 Senior Member
    Did you drink it as it were, or did you add more ice and throw in some Coke?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    How stupid is that................said the Blond, everybody knows they pour whiskey from a Single Barrel into a bottle so they won't spill it :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Did you drink it as it were, or did you add more ice and throw in some Coke?
    No more ice. No coke.

I could get to liking this. Now it's off to town to get a bushel of oysters. Let's steam oysters and get lit, boys.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,647 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    No more ice. No coke.

I could get to liking this. Now it's off to town to get a bushel of oysters. Let's steam oysters and get lit, boys.

Are you unsupervised this evening?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 24,040 Senior Member
    I'm trying a little of this in some coffee right now.

10C543A9-891E-4B35-8B56-291400A04514_zpserrik5jp.jpg

Not bad.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Are you unsupervised this evening?
    Wife will be back in a bit and I'm headed to the river with bait, firewood, oysters, and Jim.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    I think I will be drinking brandy tonight. I may get crazy and crack out the apple brandy.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    I had a snifter last night. What kind of apple brandy? I like Apple Jack.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    As W.C. Fields responded when asked if he wanted water, "water? heavens no !
    Fish function in it !!!!

I like me whisky neat !

Appletinis are somewhat froofy
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,717 Senior Member
    Better than what?
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    I had a snifter last night. What kind of apple brandy? I like Apple Jack.
    Laird's 100 proof straight apple brandy. I want to get my hands on some of that 12 year...
    http://www.lairdandcompany.com/pdf/appleproducts/Apple%20Sell%20Sheet%202011.pdf
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    That looks tasty. I have not seen anything but the "Apple Jack" locally. I will have to keep my eyes out for the others.
    Wife will be back in a bit and I'm headed to the river with bait, firewood, oysters, and Jim.

So, is it true, oysters are aphrodisiacs and Jim will give the wife a rosey glow next to a fire?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • HastaHasta Member Posts: 56 Member
    The ice cubes should be bigger.
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,462 Senior Member
    Hasta wrote: »
    The ice cubes should be bigger.

This.

Get one of these and thank me later. Big surface area but big mass so it cools well but doesn't melt as fast.

http://www.thewhiskeyball.com/
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    You're getting there...slowly.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    This.

Get one of these and thank me later. Big surface area but big mass so it cools well but doesn't melt as fast.

Haven't seen you on here for awhile. Good to see you stop by!
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    So, is it true, oysters are aphrodisiacs and Jim will give the wife a rosey glow next to a fire?
    Oh I meant I was going alone. Not with her. She hates oysters, sex, and me.
    cpj wrote: »
    When did my wife move to GA?
    They're all sisters, remember?
    Haven't seen you on here for awhile. Good to see you stop by!

Finding free time in my life and I have to fill it somehow lol
    I'm in love with a Glock
    This.

Showed that to the wife. I sense a stocking stuffer come Christmas time.
    Showed that to the wife. I sense a stocking stuffer come Christmas time.

You won't be disappointed. If you look on Amazon you can find decent qualities knockoffs, some of which can make multiple cubes. That is a nice feature.
    I'm in love with a Glock
    Oh I meant I was going alone. Not with her. She hates oysters, sex, and me.

That's too bad, I thought you were making a bait station for the elusive German She Bear,
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,112 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »

From the website: 'Please wash Balls before first use. Please place them in the freezer for 4 hours or more . When ready, add to your drink and enjoy. To clean, rinse with warm water. Please Remove Balls Before Drinking They look great in the glass. The Balls stay at the bottom of the glass. The Balls don't add any flavors or smells.'

Don't know about you guys but I aint placing my balls in the freezer.................
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    From the website: 'Please wash Balls before first use. Please place them in the freezer for 4 hours or more . When ready, add to your drink and enjoy. To clean, rinse with warm water. Please Remove Balls Before Drinking They look great in the glass. The Balls stay at the bottom of the glass. The Balls don't add any flavors or smells.'

Don't know about you guys but I aint placing my balls in the freezer.................

Instructions on the use of your balls

1.) 'Please wash your balls carefully with warm soapy water before putting them to their first use, always wash. rinse your balls well after each use.

2.) Please place your balls in the freezer for 4 hours or more.

3.) When you are ready to enjoy your drink and your balls are very cold, add your balls to your favorite drink and enjoy.

4.) To clean your balls, remove and rinse your balls with warm soapy water.

5.) Your balls look great in the glass, however, please remove your balls from your drinking utensil or glass prior to imbibing your favorite drink or beverage.

6.) Your balls will always stay at the bottom of your glass.

7.) Your balls will never add any additional flavors or smells or regrets to the drink or beverage your balls are placed in.

8.) Your set of balls are for your own personal enjoyment and use, while you are encouraged to share your balls with others, everyone should have their own personal set of balls.

FIFY !!!!!
    :jester:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • HAWKENHAWKEN Senior Member Posts: 1,720 Senior Member
    Woodford Reserve or Maker's Mark for me! Twelve year old Dickel is good too. And, I've had two people tell me that the new Cinnamon Beam is good..........robin
    I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
    Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,958 Senior Member
    Buffy, I'll refrain from commenting on your choice of libations, but I have to question your grammar (and no, I don't mean your mother's or father's mother).

What in the world is wrong with you? Have you completely forgotten your Southern roots? I'm beginning to think maybe you're really a damnyankee and just claiming to be a jawjaw boy.

The proper way to ask this question is "Is this MORE better?"

Please don't ever make such an egregious error again.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,112 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    Buffy, I'll refrain from commenting on your choice of libations, but I have to question your grammar (and no, I don't mean your mother's or father's mother).

What in the world is wrong with you? Have you completely forgotten your Southern roots? I'm beginning to think maybe you're really a damnyankee and just claiming to be a jawjaw boy.

The proper way to ask this question is "Is this MORE better?"

Please don't ever make such an egregious error again.

Don't you mean "Is this more betterer......................?
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,958 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Don't you mean "Is this more betterer......................?

He doesn't live that far south.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.