Home Main Category Clubhouse

Good deal today

roadkingroadking Senior MemberPosts: 3,056 Senior Member
Disclaimer...I don't work for or have any connection with either the supplier or producer.

Planned on getting a new battery jumper box for the season, and lo and behold, True Value has a 750a one for sale. Name brand, etc. Was $64, on sale for $40, members get $20 off, AND has a $20 mail in rebate!

1 free jumper box for me!

Matt
Support your local Scouts!

Replies

• Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I see the rebate but $20 for members? More info please, would make a nice extra gift!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    What does ACE have you do to be a member...........I always say nope. Is it like Walgreen's Rewards Card? Is it free and do you have to get a credit card for it?

Hey, great deal you got, can't beat free with a stick.

Oops Tru-Value
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    I see the rebate but $20 for members? More info please, would make a nice extra gift!

Ther card that the store offers, kinda like a frequent shopper card. Most retailers have a version of it. Usually give you a full size card and a little one for your keychain. Some folks refuse to sign up "because they can track my purchases"...sorry, they already do if you use credit cards. I have one from just about every store I use.

Matt

ETA; yup, free. Just fill out the form. I get a gift card for every $x spent, a gift card on my birthday, etc. Really a good payback.
    Oh, and no credit card from them...that is usually a seperate deal.

Matt
  • alistairalistair New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    Buy through ebates.com and you will get 3% cash back - True Value will be paying you to take this off their shelf.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    ACE Hardware has a sticker on our paper today getting 50% off any item $30 or less. Seems to be the latest advertising trend to put a peel-off coupon sticker on the front page usually in bright colors.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • alistairalistair New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    Don't see where members get $20 - where do you see that?
    "Instant Rebates" "Exclusively for True Value Rewards Members! Use the card to save". It is a mailer they send out to members, not the one from the newspaper. It is the only item in the mailer with that emblem. Also has a 50% off any one non sale item under $50.

Matt