This really boils my blood!

Elk creekElk creek Senior MemberPosts: 5,725 Senior Member
This "journalist" has no clue what freedom(s) is and are. What an ignorant fool!
This "journalist"( for lack of a more polite title) makes me sick.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/08/opinions/bell-obama-guns/index.html
Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,255 Senior Member
    Turn that fool loose for a 10-block walk through East St. Louis at midnight, wearing a Rolex, a gold chain, and a $1,000.00 custom tailored tuxedo. Give him a choice of carrying a cell phone with 911 on speed-dial, or a 1911 with 5 spare magazines loaded with Golden saber ammo. The fact that he's black should be protection enough, right?
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    It's interesting that very often people in militant opposition to violence condone violence as a solution.

Also there seems to be a serious absence of we combined with a preponderance of me indicating sociopathic thinking.

On the other hand appealing to the emotions of the disenchanted to get attention may be helpful in gaining recodnition in the highly competitive field of ignorant editorial.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Hmmm ... Remember the "You can keep your doctor .. " line? Now you can keep your guns ... DAMN RIGHT I will even if it makes me an outlaw.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,072 Senior Member
    Guys. He's from Berkeley. BERKELEY. That's all you need to know...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,725 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Turn that fool loose for a 10-block walk through East St. Louis at midnight, wearing a Rolex, a gold chain, and a $1,000.00 custom tailored tuxedo. Give him a choice of carrying a cell phone with 911 on speed-dial, or a 1911 with 5 spare magazines loaded with Golden saber ammo. The fact that he's black should be protection enough, right?
    Jerry
    That blankety blank blank would probably martyr himself to rid the world of those evil guns. Giving meaning to his pointless life.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,368 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Guys. He's from Berkeley. BERKELEY. That's all you need to know...

:agree:
    zorba wrote: »
    Guys. He's from Berkeley.

OK, scratch E. St. Louis- - - - -just strut around Oakland sporting a little bling- - - -same result!

When I delivered vegetables in the middle of the night at the Oakland produce market, us drivers were warned NOT to venture out into the dark streets surrounding the market. "The Bay Bridge is the longest one in the world- - - -It connects Africa to Fairyland!"

:roll:
    Jerry
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,244 Senior Member
    I've seen similar drivel from that idiotic buffoon before. Might as well talk a brick wall into becoming a parking lot as trying to have an intelligent debate with him. You will be as successful either way.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,651 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Remember the "You can keep your doctor .. " line? Now you can keep your guns ...

I remember.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Murphy's LawMurphy's Law Member Posts: 313 Member
    When I read anti-Constitution rhetoric such as the link provided, it means that the pressure from Freedom loving people is working as intended! It gave me absolute satisfaction to watch this disgrace of a president squirm, twitch, and otherwise be out of his "element" without his telepromter and hearing reality from those who cherrish freedom. I mean really! ...he looked like a freaking bobblehead with his nooding when Mrs. Kyle schooled him on ****ing with our Second Amendment rights. It's funny when leftists try to come to his aid when he shows his true self...a complete Imbicle!!!
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,858 Senior Member
    I think it's all been just a bunch of talk and BS up until now. That town hall meeting was just to make folks believe he wasn't going to do anything. This year will be the biggest challenged we have faced yet. Like what was said before, If you like your guns you can keep your guns.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,525 Senior Member
    Not a journalist, but a sociopolitical stand up comedian. Wonder how much he really believes?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,565 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Not a journalist, but a sociopolitical stand up comedian. Wonder how much he really believes?
    His credentials are about as impressive as "community organizer".
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    His credentials are about as impressive as "community organizer".

"His credentials are about as impressive as community sing-a-long organizer."

FIFY :jester:

"The longer you gun owners do pretend the President wants your guns, the more innocent people die, because you can't get past your disbelief that Obama is the President long enough to have a conversation that would save people's lives."

Pure twaddle.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,327 Senior Member
    He's there to raise controversy so you'll click over the link and make CNN get more web audience, and therefore more $$$$.
    Like cartoon Paul Anka said about those advertising monsters in the Simpsons' "Treehouse of horrors VI" chapter..."Just don't look!"
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    Antonio wrote: »
    He's there to raise controversy so you'll click over the link and make CNN get more web audience, and therefore more $$$$.
    Like cartoon Paul Anka said about those advertising monsters in the Simpsons' "Treehouse of horrors VI" chapter..."Just don't look!"

By God, I think you're onto something there Antonio! Just don't look, pay it no mind, Uncle Adolf will have us believing all this BS before we know it, and then it won't make any difference. Just like when those poor Jews would get off the train thinking they were just going to take a shower.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,327 Senior Member
    Not 1933 anymore; no power void, not a politician. Yes, you have to pay attention to what these PC nazis are doing and planning, but most of us already know what they're up to. Reading his article and sharing it with your enraged gun owning peers only owns him "clicks" and therefore measurable audience that gives CNN more "advertising credits" since controversy is what they look after, and few current topics can become really controversial without fearing offending the other part like gun ownership, since nobody cares for the feelings of the gun owner, who must already be a "fair game" conservative nut, doesn't he?
    In the immortal words of Leonidas- - - - "MOLON LABE!" I really doubt that he, or any of his lace-drawer buddies have the C.O. Jones to take our guns, but they're welcome to try!

molon-labe-2-line-text-300px.jpg

Jerry