Bat ears is probably getting redy to wave the white flag- - - - -again!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,255 Senior Member
Navy patrol boats captured by Iran- - - - -anybody want to bet odumbo will bend over for them again?
:angry:
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,047 Senior Member
    No doubt about it!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,859 Senior Member
    He will release the rest of Guantanimo prisoners in exchange.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    He will send Kerry over and double the amount ofvaid plus give them enriched uranium ... even if they put the 10 sailors on trial for espionage. HE IS A TRAITOR!!!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,079 Senior Member
    How the EFF did this happen?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Mechanicals meet Murphy ... And the 2 patrol boats drifted into Iranian waters before they could be pulled out. Yep, somebody screwed the pooch.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,255 Senior Member
    Who is in charge of delivering/servicing fuel for these boats? Wanna bet there's a **** in the woodpile somewhere?
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Who is in charge of delivering/servicing fuel for these boats? Wanna bet there's a **** in the woodpile somewhere?
    Jerry
    Hmmm, both boats same fuel sounds like the place to at least start ... if they get the boats back. As to supply line security, there is/will be some Master Chief chomping on his stoogie looking at his crew.
    - George Orwell
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    They released the sailors today from what I heard on the news. Don't know if they released the boats, though. Those boats would be a treasure trove of intel for the Iranians. Watered down/bad fuel is a good place to start looking if they released the boats.

When I was in the Navy, if we'd had a couple of boats in distress there would have been some air support and surface support to pull their bacon out of the fire RIGHT NOW! Anyone trying to take them prisoner would have been yelling "Aloha Snackbar!" as the ordnance pounded them into confetti. But that was back when we had a President that had a pair that didn't need the use of an electron microscope to see them.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,540 Senior Member
    From what I saw on the news, the crew and the boats were released. I suspect that there is a lot more going on here than what meets the eye. Now they claimed that it was a GPS malfunction that caused the US boats to stray into Iranian waters. They showed pictures of the Navy boats and the Iranian boats that captured them and I think something fishy (no pun intended) is going on as the US boats were heavily armed and could have blown the Iranian boats out of the water with little effort. It would compare to a camel herder with a muzzle loader capturing a seal team.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Navy patrol boats captured by Iran- - - - -anybody want to bet odumbo will bend over for them again?
    :angry:

Jerry

That's probably already a done deal.

Bat ears pissed me off so bad last night in his state of the Regime speech, crying about Republicans not supporting his policies and gridlock. He has no policies as far as Repubs or Conservatives feel. I guess he thought they should have blindly followed his Iran agreement? "Yeah, we give em the Bomb and we bend over."
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Since I love stirring the pot.

I know intellectual honesty is not a desired trait around here, but flip the tables. How would you expect our government would react if a dozen heavily armed Iranians, in gunboats, were found in our territorial waters? I can assure you they would not be released in 24 hours, and if they were, all of you would be hollering about how much of a coward our Potus is. Iran has every right to secure it's borders. It is entirely appropriate to apologize for a violation of a sovereign nations borders.

I detest the Potus as much, or more than anyone
    I detest Iran as well.

There are plenty of REAL reasons to be biatchen about both. Stick to those.

This is a non issue, as it was handled with no loss.

Why they were there, possibly disabled, with no help, not calling for help, these are the real issues.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • Murphy's LawMurphy's Law Member Posts: 313 Member
    That's probably already a done deal.

Bat ears pissed me off so bad last night in his state of the Regime speech,

Did the TV survive? :jester:
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,378 Senior Member
    Since I love stirring the pot.

I know intellectual honesty is not a desired trait around here, but flip the tables. How would you expect our government would react if a dozen heavily armed Iranians, in gunboats, were found in our territorial waters? I can assure you they would not be released in 24 hours, and if they were, all of you would be hollering about how much of a coward our Potus is. Iran has every right to secure it's borders. It is entirely appropriate to apologize for a violation of a sovereign nations borders.

I detest the Potus as much, or more than anyone
    I detest Iran as well.

There are plenty of REAL reasons to be biatchen about both. Stick to those.

This is a non issue, as it was handled with no loss.

Why they were there, possibly disabled, with no help, not calling for help, these are the real issues.

^^This^^

We would have done the same thing to an Iranian vessel and crew. 16 hours in their custody seems like a damn good timeline to clear up whatever mistake occurred and get our people back. Contrary to popular belief, literally blowing other players out of the water is rarely the best option, especially when it is our fault. It doesn't exactly leave us open for honest dialogue the next time it happens.

Don't get me started on the ridiculous pot-stirring "news releases" from that fool Allen West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,017 Senior Member
    That "Skipper's" apology was painful to watch. What a wuss. He's not as bad as Boot-licking Kerry however. O'bummer avoided talking about the Iranians in his speech, he was too busy talking about how GREAT the economy is.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,540 Senior Member
    They were three miles from Farsi Island which is a small Iranian Controlled island with a very small Iranian station on it. I suspect that we inserted a team on the island to observe activity and played "oops, we got lost".
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,255 Senior Member
    That "Skipper's" apology was painful to watch.

Abject groveling like that will probably have serious consequences for his career- - - - -Curious George will probably promote him to Admiral soon!
    Jerry
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    "Navigation error" is the present story. Get them back first then let the real story come out in 10 years.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,567 Senior Member
    That "Skipper's" apology was painful to watch. What a wuss. He's not as bad as Boot-licking Kerry however. O'bummer avoided talking about the Iranians in his speech, he was too busy talking about how GREAT the economy is.
    Speaking of the state of confusion address. He reminded me of Cassius Clay "I Am The Greatest"!!! I gagged a few times but fortunately did not need my puke bucket that I kept handy.