More Gitmo Detainees being Released

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 890 Senior Member
Ten detainees leaving Gitmo in bulk transfer Thursday, defense officials say.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/12/ten-detainees-leaving-gitmo-in-bulk-transfer-thursday-defense-officials-say.html

Obama wants to save one person with increased background checks for firearms but is willing to release 10 of the most dangerous detainees to return to the battlefield to kill more military personnel. What an empty suit.

Replies

• softwarejanitorsoftwarejanitor Member Posts: 241 Member
    Why can't we just execute everyone left there and then close the place down? Who is going to stop us?
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    Nomadac wrote: »
    Ten detainees leaving Gitmo in bulk transfer Thursday, defense officials say.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/12/ten-detainees-leaving-gitmo-in-bulk-transfer-thursday-defense-officials-say.html

Obama wants to save one person with increased background checks for firearms but is willing to release 10 of the most dangerous detainees to return to the battlefield to kill more military personnel. What an empty suit.
    And in his speech last night he was praising the military.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,924 Senior Member
    He didn't get good looks from the ones that were there though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,029 Senior Member
    He didn't get good looks from the ones that were there though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He has gotten rid of the folks that he did not like, the ones that are left have to deal with him.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    So we can kill them after 1/20/17 great targets! :popcorn: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,185 Senior Member
    Release the Gitmo detainees from the Gitmo prison into the middle of Guantanamo Bay along with a few hundred gallons of chum. Sharks gotta eat, too.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 890 Senior Member
    Obama wants to close Gitmo and give it back to Cuba so they can lease it to Russia or some other Foreign Country so they have a base right off our shores.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,026 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Release the Gitmo detainees from the Gitmo prison into the middle of Guantanamo Bay along with a few hundred gallons of chum. Sharks gotta eat, too.

Where the heck is that like button?

smiley_sharkattack.gif

LIKE_zpsklonpgtb.jpg

:tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member

(Obama wants to close Gitmo and give it back to Cuba so they can lease it to Russia or some other Foreign Country so they have a base right off our shores.)

I don't know but when you find it can you please hit it for me once too?

LIKE_zpsklonpgtb.jpg
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    We could give Gitmo back to Cuba- - - -AFTER we use it for artillery practice with big naval guns, with the detainees still there. I believe a few of the mothballed battleships anchored here and there still have 16" rifles that could be made operational. Nothing quite like saying "sayonara" with high explosive shells the weight of a Volkswagen beetle!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Teach wrote: »
    We could give Gitmo back to Cuba- - - -AFTER we use it for artillery practice with big naval guns, with the detainees still there. I believe a few of the mothballed battleships anchored here and there still have 16" rifles that could be made operational. Nothing quite like saying "sayonara" with high explosive shells the weight of a Volkswagen beetle!
    Jerry

Or use the deserted base (except for the detainees) as a practice range for dropping MOABs. If a few float outside the base fence before detonation it isn't like there is anything there that will be missed! :rotflmao:

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Recent attacks on ISIL by the French and Russians have taken out some top commanders, so Obama is sending in trained and motivated replacements.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Has anybody figured out yet if Curious George is Sunni of Shia?
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,744 Senior Member
    They were released and sent to Oman. Basically turned over to Al Queda. So sneakily done nobody knew until it came out on middle eastern news. Then everyone panics because of who they were released to. They are probably planning retaliation as I type this.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,722 Senior Member
    The hits just keep on coming.

Now, he has released 7 Iranian hackers and spies, in exchange for 4 American hostages (as opposed to criminals)... plus 150 billion dollars cash and the green light on flooding the already flooded oil market that is crashing the stock market.

I want to buy a used car from these idiots.