Anyone feel Sarah Palin is a little NUTTY?

N320AWN320AW Senior MemberPosts: 648 Senior Member
So yesterday she added her endorsement for D. Trump. Glad to see that as Trump is my guy and I like Palin a lot. Someone said here several years ago " Any gal that looks like her, and can field-dress a moose, is OK with me."

I'd like to think her support for Donald will be positive, but on occasion, she gets a little silly.

Any opinions on this?

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,805 Senior Member
    Read her book - very enlightening.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Yep, she's pretty ditzy at times, but so are a bunch more public figures- - - - -compared to Whoopi Goldberg, for instance? I think I'd rather listen to Palin!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I'm not a big fan of her or Trump, but I think it's a pitfall of tv in general that sheds an unflattering light on folks.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,313 Senior Member
    When she speaks, the octaves of her voice increase until dogs start howling. I read somewhere he son got busted the other day for Domestic Violence and she tried to lay it on PTSD and the Obama adminstration. I kinda like her when she shuts the hell up. Yesterday was not her finest hour at the podium.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    I'd like her a lot better if she got off the rhyming Simon kick. Her speeches just sound plumb goofy.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,186 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    When she speaks, the octaves of her voice increase until dogs start howling. I read somewhere he son got busted the other day for Domestic Violence and she tried to lay it on PTSD and the Obama adminstration. I kinda like her when she shuts the hell up. Yesterday was not her finest hour at the podium.

This...:agree: When she gets wound up her voice reminds me of my ex-mother-in-law when she was on a tear....like fingernails on a chalk board....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Sort of like a squeaky wheel- - - -just begging for some grease!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,567 Senior Member
    I like D.T. , but to be honest there are times I don't think she plays with a full deck.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,189 Senior Member
    She's exuberant and has a high-pitched voice, but most of what she says is true. I think that is what rattles the left's cage the most.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,982 Senior Member
    No, I think she is perfectly normal.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,706 Senior Member
    She's exuberant and has a high-pitched voice, but most of what she says is true. I think that is what rattles the left's cage the most.

I gotta go with this.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member
    I see Palin as a failure as a leader when she was Governor, as a failure as a mother and pretty much as a crack pot in general. Best thing she can do is shut her mouth and go home!
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,025 Senior Member

I agree MMD, Truth and I'd put up with exuberance and the high pitched voice in certain situations. For a woman her age, she's certainly easy to look at.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,706 Senior Member
    Txwheels wrote: »
    I see Palin as a failure as a leader when she was Governor, as a failure as a mother and pretty much as a crack pot in general. Best thing she can do is shut her mouth and go home!

Care to explain the reasoning for this harsh opinion? She had pretty high approval ratings the whole time she was in office, she kept her campaign promises, and she cut waste and spending down quite a bit. How is that failure? You can't always control family so you can't judge her by them, look at the Kennedys.
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Can't stand her
    Can't stand her voice
    Can't stand her pandering
    Can't stand that she passes herself off as an outdoorswomen, and can't work the bolt on her own rifle.
    Her family is a train wreck, and some want her to run the country.:vomit:
    It is Obama's fault her son is a women beating loser? Really? She is the perfect American. It is always someone else's fault.
    Who's fault is it, her abstinence advocating daughter, just had her second child out of wedlock, with her second fiance, that she did not go through the marriage with? Is she our family values candidate to be? As the Palins turn.

I wish she would just go away. She and Trump are made for each other.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,921 Senior Member
    N320AW wrote: »
    So yesterday she added her endorsement for D. Trump. Glad to see that as Trump is my guy and I like Palin a lot. Someone said here several years ago " Any gal that looks like her, and can field-dress a moose, is OK with me."

I'd like to think her support for Donald will be positive, but on occasion, she gets a little silly.

Any opinions on this?

I think what you said was spot on. But I don't think she's silly. I think she's another conservative that's down right tired of what we've been through the last 7 years. Donald isn't my Favorite in this campaign, he's a little blunt to his companions. But I don't think he's all that bad, either. I've heard all this crap about how liberal he was and now he's trying to play conservative. However, I saw a video of him on the Oprah show like 25 years ago, AND he was saying the same things then as now. So I don't think he was ever REAL Libtard. And, as I've said before, come November if he's on the ballot as a Republican for President, or on the presidential ticket in any capacity, he will get my vote. Sarah has a right to her opinion and I think the establishment Repubs are just making noise. They didn't like her in 2008 and they don't like Donald, or Ted for that matter, this year. So I'm staying on course and I will do as I said. Whoever is on the Repub ticket will get my vote for PREZ!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Can't stand her
    Can't stand her voice
    Can't stand her pandering
    Can't stand that she passes herself off as an outdoorswomen, and can't work the bolt on her own rifle.
    Her family is a train wreck, and some want her to run the country.:vomit:
    It is Obama's fault her son is a women beating loser? Really? She is the perfect American. It is always someone else's fault.
    Who's fault is it, her abstinence advocating daughter, just had her second child out of wedlock, with her second fiance, that she did not go through the marriage with? Is she our family values candidate to be? As the Palins turn.

I wish she would just go away. She and Trump are made for each other.

Some of you guy's nitpicking is going to Nit Pic Hillary right into the Casa Blanca!

BTW, just in case you missed it, Palin isn't on the ballot this year. And from what you said, I guess you believe that Obummer was a better PREZ than Palin would have been?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    There's a lot of BS being said out there about a lot of candidates and supporters. I think it was on SNL where Tina Fey, doing an impression of Sarah Palin trying to make her look like a Dufus! said, "You can see Russia from my back yard!" People took that BS and ran with it, telling it to be true. What Palin said was you can see Russia from parts of Alaska, which is a very true statement. So be careful of what you buy into. The opposition will try to sell you anything they think you'll swallow.

Remember, Palin started off as a very popular and good Governor of Alaska and she had a very strong following. If McCain would have had a better reputation as a more conservative Senator, they both might have been in the White House the last 7 years and things around here might be a lot better.
    And from what you said, I guess you believe that Obummer was a better PREZ than Palin would have been?
    Snake, Having Genital Warts would be better than having AIDS. Do you want Genital Warts? Me personally, I chose neither. Enjoy your warts.
    cpj wrote: »
    Ok, that's funny

I aim to please.
  • TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    Care to explain the reasoning for this harsh opinion? She had pretty high approval ratings the whole time she was in office, she kept her campaign promises, and she cut waste and spending down quite a bit. How is that failure? You can't always control family so you can't judge her by them, look at the Kennedys.

She's a quitter for one thing. She quit the job of Governor when things got a little heated towards her.
    She has a daughter that has 2 children out of wedlock. We have neighbors right down the street from us that are stationed here at the Air Force base. They are originally from Alaska and they have the exact same opinion of her that I do.
    She's a goof ball, half a**ed politician that only cares about getting her time in the lime light!
    As I said, the best thing she can do is shut the hell up and go home!
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Are any of the Libtards better than S.P. ? what is her stance on gun control, as far as her daughter having children out of wedlock, how does this reflect badly on her parents ?
    Given the alternatives, I prefer S.P. warts and all, or show me a better politician.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Snake, Having Genital Warts would be better than having AIDS. Do you want Genital Warts? Me personally, I chose neither. Enjoy your warts.

Tuba, like you gonna have a choice? If Hillary or Bernie get into Casa Blanca, we're screwed and you'll wish you could have had Genital warts AND aides rather than Hillary, That would be the worst of all worlds.
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Are any of the Libtards better than S.P. ? what is her stance on gun control, as far as her daughter having children out of wedlock, how does this reflect badly on her parents ?
    Given the alternatives, I prefer S.P. warts and all, or show me a better politician.

Amen Doc!
  • Johnny rebJohnny reb Member Posts: 460 Member
    So what you're saying is that if you're child had a child outside of marriage that something is wrong with you as a parent. Were you abstinent before marriage? Who cares if her family is not perfect show me one that is. Who cares that trump isn't on the p.c bandwagon that's what we need someone too speak the truth no matter who it pisses off. I for one will vote TRUMP in 16. May be what we need a business man and not a career politician

Tuba, you have some very entertaining arguments. But one thing you need to do. Don't just make statements, give us an alternative.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,805 Senior Member
    Johnny reb wrote: »
    So what you're saying is that if you're child had a child outside of marriage that something is wrong with you as a parent. Were you abstinent before marriage? Who cares if her family is not perfect show me one that is. Who cares that trump isn't on the p.c bandwagon that's what we need someone too speak the truth no matter who it pisses off. I for one will vote TRUMP in 16. May be what we need a business man and not a career politician

That's pretty much my opinion as well.

As for children outside of marriage - that's between a person and their God(s), and nobody's business but their own.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

You got it Johnny reb!!! Lots of people here are bad mouthing everybody but their particular favorite. Some are saying they won't vote for his one, some are saying I won't vote for that one. And all the while, the Dummycraps ain't so dumb! They're sitting back Laughing their asses off, licking their lips saying come on Hillary, we got em where we want em.
    Yes. I practice what I preach. Most women having children out of wedlock aren't actively advocating for abstinence. Her family is a wreck. Nothing about her women beating son? Just gonna ignore that elephant. Or do you agree with Palin, that it is Obama's fault? Why would you think she has any ability to run a country. She is great at picking winners as Cruz said.
    Tuba, you have some very entertaining arguments. But one thing you need to do. Don't just make statements, give us an alternative.

I have. Others have. You don't listen. You vote for a letter. You ignore the individual. You perpetuate the problems. Enjoy the warts.