Anyone feel Sarah Palin is a little NUTTY?

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    In the real World, people have problems, families in crisis, this is common to ALL HUMANS and crosses all political boundaries and parties, show me Democrats without family problems, you will not find any.

It is hypocritical to single out folks with problems and then use sound bites and political ploys to defame politicians, I will not have any part of that, I will vote for staunchly pro gun candidates and support those politicians, the antigun politicians can pound sand.

When Jesus many times was asked why he partook with sinners and publicans and tax collectors, he reminded them, it is the sick that need a physician.

" 10. And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

11. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

12. But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

13. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus understood human frailties.

"3. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4. They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6. This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,
    He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers?
    hath no man condemned thee?

11. She said, No man, Lord.
    And Jesus said unto her,
    Neither do I condemn thee:
    Go, and sin no more."

It is important to note, this woman was caught in the very act of adultery, however, only the woman was accused of adultery, not the man she was caught with, a hypocritical accusation.

Everyone sins, and needs to repent of those sins and should NOT be quick to judge others, let he who is without sin, let him judge others or cast the first stone.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,708 Senior Member
    Txwheels wrote: »
    She's a quitter for one thing. She quit the job of Governor when things got a little heated towards her.
    She has a daughter that has 2 children out of wedlock. We have neighbors right down the street from us that are stationed here at the Air Force base. They are originally from Alaska and they have the exact same opinion of her that I do.
    She's a goof ball, half a**ed politician that only cares about getting her time in the lime light!
    As I said, the best thing she can do is shut the hell up and go home!

So basically you don't know much about her or why she resigned. She was elected by a reasonably good margin and maintained high approval ratings by the majority of the state, kept her campaign promises, (which is very rare for a politician) and tried to do right by her constituents rather than any special interest groups, and "she's a goof ball, half assed politician". You have neighbors that think the way you do so that must make it fact.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    She's a quitter for one thing. She quit the job of Governor when things got a little heated towards her.
    She has a daughter that has 2 children out of wedlock. We have neighbors right down the street from us that are stationed here at the Air Force base. They are originally from Alaska and they have the exact same opinion of her that I do.
    She's a goof ball, half a**ed politician that only cares about getting her time in the lime light!
    As I said, the best thing she can do is shut the hell up and go home!
    ...And they are Muslims too!
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    ...And they are Muslims too!

:spittingcoffee:

Txwheels, you do not own American Airlines(Republic Airways), do you?

Four men thrown off American Airlines flight because they 'looked too Muslim'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/four-men-thrown-off-american-airlines-flight-because-they-looked-too-muslim-a6821006.html

19 January 2016.

"Four men were thrown off a flight because their Muslim appearance made crew feel "uneasy.............

Mr Anand wears a turban and has a beard, as he is Sikh, and the others are darker skinned.”

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    So basically you don't know much about her or why she resigned. She was elected by a reasonably good margin and maintained high approval ratings by the majority of the state, kept her campaign promises, (which is very rare for a politician) and tried to do right by her constituents rather than any special interest groups, and "she's a goof ball, half assed politician". You have neighbors that think the way you do so that must make it fact.

The neighbors were born and raised in Alaska and I'd say are more familiar with her record there than your are. And while we're at it, why don't you inform all of us why Palin quit here job as Governor.
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,195 Senior Member
    Yes, I find Sarah Palin a little nutty. Actually I find her to be a LOT nutty. The explanation is simple. It's for the same reason as to why Helen Keller was a bad driver.

It's because she's a WOMAN.

And to anyone whose wife, girlfriend, or female significant other is offended by that I say, why are you letting her look at the computer when she should be cooking, cleaning, or tending to you?
    Overkill is underrated.
    When did Helen Keller ever drive a car ?
    Wasn't she born visually impaired ? ( blind / deaf - age 19 months )
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    And to anyone whose wife, girlfriend, or female significant other is offended by that I say, why are you letting her look at the computer when she should be cooking, cleaning, or tending to you?

Sounds to me like you have your new jungle shirts ordered.

van_heusenmed.jpg

Or you are at work typing this. :whip2:

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    It's because she's a WOMAN.

:spittingcoffee: Not fair
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    shush wrote: »
    Sounds to me like you have your new jungle shirts ordered.

Or you are at work typing this. :whip2:
    I understand you're peeved at the downfall of your empire. I understand that. It's probably because your ancestors allowed themselves to be ruled by women and subject to their farcical whims. See, we as Americans have solved this problem. We don't allow women to reach the highest levels. Look at our primaries. Not a woman in sight.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »

As for children outside of marriage - that's between a person and their God(s), and nobody's business but their own.
    As long as I am not in any way forced to pay for it, breed away.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,750 Senior Member
    The neighbors were born and raised in Alaska and I'd say are more familiar with her record there than your are. And while we're at it, why don't you inform all of us why Palin quit here job as Governor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resignation_of_Sarah_Palin

To me it seems that she resigned for the good of her State more than herself. The State of Alaska even changed their laws because of what opposition and the media put her through.

That seems kind of admirable to me.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    I understand you're peeved at the downfall of your empire....................... Is that you cpj?

I understand that...................................................No, it cannot be him, he does not understand anything

I think you may be overcompensating for the lack of a male "alpha" in your "fusion-fission."

"Within a chimp community, a male hierarchy, ordered more or less in linear fashion, establishes social standing, with one male at the top or "alpha" position. All adult males dominate all females"

Take one of these after..........anything and try and get out more.

Same time next week?

(Ring bell.)
    Next please.

Diver43 wrote: »

To me it seems that she resigned for the good of her State more than herself. The State of Alaska even changed their laws because of what opposition and the media put her through.

Thanks Diver, you beat me to it.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Does this mean we won't need the stake?
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
    Feeling a bit peckish? Perhaps you should have a light snack. I understand it's about an hour and a half to your afternoon tea time. Perhaps that will help with your mind.
    Overkill is underrated.
    early wrote: »
    Does this mean we won't need the stake?

Burnt at?

Driven in?

Barbecued?

shush wrote: »
    Burnt at?

Driven in?

Barbecued?
    The first and possibly the second. Not the third. We're neither total savages nor Australians.
    Overkill is underrated.
    Feeling a bit peckish? Perhaps you should have a light snack. I understand it's about an hour and a half to your afternoon tea time. Perhaps that will help with your mind.

I am just having nice cup of earl grey, no cream scones though, one must watch the old waist, say what.
    cpj wrote: »
    Give him a break. His knees and back are probably sore from all of that kneeling before the queen.

There he is.

But whisper his name and he will appear.

You are not far wrong(knees and back) I have been crawling around the Mother-in-laws loft space looking for a noise she heard in the night. :uhm:

If she goes on like this it will be St. Peter at the gates she will be hearing.

• TxwheelsTxwheels Member Posts: 151 Member

You depend on info from wikipedia? LMAO!
    If I don't answer the phone, I'm probably in the Senate taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,731 Senior Member
    I liked her for awhile, because she was pretty and she said some things I liked. But, she quit too many things, got on too many bandwagons, and started sounding too much like Edith Bunker. I now believe that she just reads the Cliff's Notes on most of the issues, and goes for popularity - basically, a cheerleader. She is a decent cheerleader, but her endorsement means no more to me than any other celebrity's would.

Trump engineered the whole thing because he dots all the i's and crosses all the t's, leaving very little to chance when he is on a mission. It will grab him a few votes in Iowa, and it makes it look like he was correct about Cruz being a nasty guy that nobody likes after they get to know him. It isn't a big deal for him - just one more point that he won.
    You depend on info from wikipedia? LMAO!

You should keep up with the world outside a little instead of what your neighbors say. There's actually a bunch of stuff happening every day.
    I pretty well agree with Bisley now but that doesn't diminish Palin's past performance as governor.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,195 Senior Member

Yeah, beat me to it as well. Wiki has it right....she was being virtually harassed with an endless series of lawsuits emanating from the left, and she decided to save the taxpayers of Alaska some money by giving it up. It was in the news at the time as well.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Edited to add: the Democrats / media hate her and tried to portray her as a hoople.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,886 Senior Member
    As long as I am not in any way forced to pay for it, breed away.
    Exactly.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    After the statements you made ? I know you understood them,
    I sure did not.
    And I know I am not dense, I did rather well in school.

Edited to add: the Democrats / media hate her and tried to portray her as a hoople.

Are you still talking about Hellen Keller?
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    When did Helen Keller ever drive a car ?
    Wasn't she born visually impaired ? ( blind / deaf - age 19 months )

Don't mind CPJ, he's always pulling someone's leg. By the way, do you know what Hellen Keller's favorite color was?

Corduroy.

• tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Good points, except she doesn't even have to get revved up to sound annoying.

This.
    It's because I hate Trump.