Home Main Category General Firearms

Rossi 92 45 Colt - 16" or 20"

2»

Replies

• ken55ken55 Senior Member Posts: 782 Senior Member
    cpt-t wrote: »
    ken55: Most of my hunting trips are local now , and really only amount to me, just going for a long walk in the woods, that I know so well . Quite often just me and my Old Dog. With one of my favorite Rifles and my favorite Single Action 7 1/2 inch barreled Ruger Blackhawk in 45LC that I bought back in 1971. Quite often the Rifle is my old SS Rossi 20 inch round barreled Lever Gun in 45LC also. My Little Rossi is like taking an Old Friend, and it carries so well, that my Hands and Arms never get tired of carrying it. Add to this a Bottle of water, a couple of can`s of Vienna Sausages, and some Ritz Crackers. And my Old Dog and I are good to go for most of the day. And it darn sure does feel like Freedom to me also, it always did. I turned 72yr old this year so my walks in the wood are getting shorter and less frequent now. And I find my self setting and watching and listening to a riffle in a clear stream or just looking at rock formations or large open meadows, longer now than I use to.
    ken

Well said, very well said. Thanks.