Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Chief Justice Barack Obama?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
https://www.nraila.org/email/grassroots-alerts/2016/vol-23-no-4-1292016/

"Here’s perhaps the most compelling argument we’ve heard against Hillary Clinton’s bid for the White House. Continuing her streak of adopting terrible (and perhaps planted) suggestions raised at campaign stops, Clinton on Tuesday called the appointment of Barack Obama to the U.S. Supreme Court “a great idea,” according to an article in the Washington Examiner. Should that happen, Obama’s continued assault on the rights of America’s gun owners could last for decades."
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member CA. Beach citiesPosts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Oh hell no.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,219 Senior Member
    Gag me with a spoon.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,930 Senior Member
    She is riding his coat tail to get all the evidence against her buried At least to get a pardon.
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Tarpon Springs FLPosts: 1,281 Senior Member
    I believe we may see one or two SC retirements before the election !! We will then see if establishment republicans have any grit.
    Don't hold your breath
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,687 Senior Member
    Like Rubio said, If Hillary gets elected, the first thing she'll do is pardon herself!! She scares the hell out of me!!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Like Rubio said, If Hillary gets elected, the first thing she'll do is pardon herself!! She scares the hell out of me!!

Pretty sure you can not pardon yourself. If so there would never be any impeachment proceedings.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,687 Senior Member
    Pretty sure you can not pardon yourself. If so there would never be any impeachment proceedings.

I'm sure it was meant as a joke, but I wouldn't put it past her to try!!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member CA. Beach citiesPosts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    I'm sure it was meant as a joke,

That was my guess.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    She is riding his coat tail to get all the evidence against her buried At least to get a pardon.

Under the desk.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member

She is under his desk, in order to get all the evidence against her buried, at least, until she is offered a pardon.

FIFY :jester: :rotflmao:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member WyomingPosts: 2,035 Senior Member

I don't think so either, otherwise Hidabeast's husband...**** Billy would have done that for his "Impeachment" and disbarment.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member East TexasPosts: 10,815 Senior Member
    Obama is way too lazy to accept such a dreary job. He will be on the worldwide speaking circuit, at Clinton prices, to finance his private jets and Hawaiian mansion...assuming, of course, that he does actually leave office.