Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted C

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
I think the boy has lost his marbles. He has been "Out There" fer a while in my opinion, anyway. :yikes:

Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted Cruz’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/21/glenn-beck-responds-to-sc-primary-results-join-me-in-a-fast-for-ted-cruz/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,720 Senior Member
    I guess I could fast for an hour.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,401 Senior Member
    Nope, made chili
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,683 Senior Member
    I was a big fan of Beck a number of years ago when he was more Libertarian - then he went the way of virtually all GOP-ers and became too extreme in that way for even Fox to tolerate.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I heard him on the radio a few years ago heading to FLA from Huntsville and he went into some weird recollection about being molested as a kid.............I think, but can't remember if it was his father (???) he started crying and it was awful to hear even though it would be very traumatic for anyone.

He was good some years ago, but his hypothesis of the world/politics got too far fetched as time went on for me to believe that it had any merit.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Glenn Beck is no better than Alex Jones. Cruz could have a better supporter.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Glenn Beck is no better than Alex Jones. Cruz could have a better supporter.

He (Cruz) has quite the following here, by some anyhow :tooth:
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Glen Beck is one of the few people that irritate me more than even Trump can.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,162 Senior Member
    Nope, made chili

Had some world class barbecue myself
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Have listened to Beck in the morning for several years. Haven't much in a few months. I too think he is losing it. He may end up being right but I hope not. Fox has had him on more lately but they look at him like dude, what are you talking about. Cruz didn't gain much from his endorsement I don't think.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,267 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    This. His show used to be hilarious back when he was drinking doing drugs whatever. Now he's just a looney.

See the recent thread in the Clubhouse about Fleetwood Mac. Sometimes, very rarely, someone does all the right drugs. It is not the way to bet however. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • DurangoKidDurangoKid Member Posts: 183 Member
    Glenn went from Alcoholism to Religion. He has become totally irrational. :uhm: