Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Christie endorses Trump

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 902 Senior Member
Gov, Christie just endorsed Trump on FOX.

He said he would campaign for Trump and feels he is the most qualified to beat Hillary.

Could he be Trump's choice for VP? Attorney General would be the best choice.

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Christie would be a much better choice as attorney general- - - - -if Trump would quit bashing Rubio and make a deal with him for the VP slot, that might be a good thing for the next couple of elections, also. I can just see Christie prosecuting Holder, Hilary, Emmanuel, and a few other crooks from the Odumbo administration! More fireworks than the 4th. of July!
    Jerry
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    If Christie thinks he is alright, then there must be something to it. NOT! Christie was the other candidate that I couldn't bring myself to vote for.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Big surprise - Christie figures out he will never be president and decides his new goal in life is to make money. Of course he endorses his billionaire buddy, from across the bay. Trump will either own him or discard him after the election, or maybe both, if he doesn't play ball with enough vigor.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    While I'm working in my office I have the TV on in the front room so I can listen to FOX and I had to turn it off. I can only stand to listen to Trump for so long as all he does is insult people and talk about himself. It's like listening to some cheesy comic at a politicians roast.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 316 Member
    I saw the title of the tread and thought it was a joke! Please tell me it is a joke.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,398 Senior Member
    Nope, the paragon of conservative thought, Christie supports that bastion of conservatism, the Donald.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Thank you, Governor Christie. Well done.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,149 Senior Member
    Well, they both support banning so-called "Assault Weapons". It figures they will stick together.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Now, we know why Christie waited for one more debate, before throwing in the towel, then fell on his sword for the king of bullshiite. He very nearly knocked Rubio out, at the expense of looking like a mean old bully to those few moderates that were backing him. I guess Trump thought he could handle Cruz, by himself. I only hope to see a day when he has to face off with Cruz (only) for an entire debate. If the opportunity presents itself, I wonder if Trump will show up.
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 316 Member
    We will probably find out that Christie did it as a favor to Hillary. Trump should say, NO THANKS!
    Christie%2Band%2BTrump.PNG
    -Thomas Paine
    The timing was very deliberate. They used the announcement to change the subject after last night's debate.
    -Thomas Paine
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Christie would be a much better choice as attorney general- - - - -if Trump would quit bashing Rubio and make a deal with him for the VP slot, that might be a good thing for the next couple of elections, also. I can just see Christie prosecuting Holder, Hilary, Emmanuel, and a few other crooks from the Odumbo administration! More fireworks than the 4th. of July!
    Jerry

Trump doesn't think that far ahead.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,917 Senior Member
    john.41 wrote: »
    I saw the title of the tread and thought it was a joke! Please tell me it is a joke.

Nope, it ain't...I'm wondering how much cash money Trump paid him to do it...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Jermanator wrote: »
    The timing was very deliberate. They used the announcement to change the subject after last night's debate.

This is another similarity to Obama's behavior. He times his stinkbombs to knock out the coverage and dampen the outrage for the previous one. This guy is a first class carnival hawker, and he is pulling in all of the innocent rubes who think he is just as mad as they are. The middle class is so frustrated that they want somebody to do something, even if it's wrong.