Clerk face-to-face with armed robber doesn't back down

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,978 Senior Member
Man, brave gal, but dang she could have been shot easily in the struggle. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Hey, his revolver did snag on his hoodie as he drew it, lot of truth in that being a consideration, especially with adj sights and hammers with full size spurs.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4786572539001/clerk-face-to-face-with-armed-robber-doesnt-back-down/?intcmp=hpnav&playlist_id=938973798001#sp=news-clips
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,353 Senior Member
    I get the feeling that Model 10 wasn't loaded. She may have seen empty chambers, or maybe she just sensed she was in the presence of a dilwad who wasn't ready to go all the way. I can't see any bullet noses in the cylinders.
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    She needs to get he own model 10 and learn to use it. :guns::guns:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    She needs to get her own S&W model 10 and learn to use it. :guns::guns:

I would chip in and send her a gift certificate good for one S&W of some sort.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996