Home Main Category Personal Defense

Hatchet vs Armed Citizen

bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior MemberRenton, WashingtonPosts: 2,598 Senior Member
This happened about 20min from my house. Masked man enters a 7-11 and takes a swing at a customer, then goes for the clerk. Customer, who was a regular at the store and had stopped in for his morning coffee, draws and fires. Hatchet man goes down, and unfortunately, expires. Only minor injuries to the clerk. A just outcome, I'd say. And so do the police.

http://q13fox.com/2016/03/13/machete-swinging-attacker-shot-and-killed-by-customer-at-7-11/
Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Dellrose TNPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "The medical examiner will determine the cause of death- - - - - - -etc." How about a terminal case of stupidity?
    Jerry
  • bisleybisley Senior Member East TexasPosts: 10,815 Senior Member
    Sometimes, the good guys win. :up:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,309 Senior Member
    That'll learn 'em
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I'll disagree that it was unfortunate that Mr Axe Murder went down .

He said, let me Axe you just one question !

I guess he just Axed the wrong dang person.

Lol ! :jester:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996