Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action

13»

Replies

• apb290apb290 New Member Posts: 24 New Member
    horselips wrote: »
    Imagine if Trump can only accomplish a quarter of what he wants to do - just a fourth - it would be enough to get America on the road to greatness again, and we'd be a far sight better off than we are now. A journey of a thousand miles begins with ... walking into your polling station. VOTE

Look at what he already has accomplished. He has set the ground work for people to speak freely again. People for the last eight years have been put into a 1984 George Orwell story. Being criticized to pray, to say Merry Christmas, the list goes on and on. Being politically correct was doing only one thing to us taking all power from us. I am happy to see someone to stand up and stir the pot and wake some people up. I did not vote for him because I cant stand how self-centered he is, but as stated I love a lot of things he is doing. If its him or Hillary its common sense what direction to go. I just pray that he gets a great VP and amazing crew behind him.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    There are some logical arguments for supporting Trump, mainly concerning his willingness to take on political correctness. It is the main reason he has done so well, and the one thing about him that I am sure that he is serious about. That trait will be tested to the limits, if he is nominated, and the leftist forces that are ramping up against him now will have perfected their techniques and become more organized, soon.

It all comes down to whether or not he is genuine. I'm not convinced that he is. There is no doubt that he has carefully tailored his message to target everyone who is angry at either the left or the RINOs, and that the closer he gets to clinching the nomination, the more his message and demeanor is targeted at Democrats. I'm afraid that none of his supporters will even recognize him, by the time he is inaugurated, in the unlikely event that ever happens.

He is a gifted entertainer, but so was P.T. Barnum. It may get him in. If it does, I hope he does a good job. I am about 85% convinced that Cruz would, and still completely unconvinced about Trump.