Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

EPA going after amateur car racing

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
Can't have those good ol' boys racing around without Uncle Sam's permission.

I guess it doesn't matter to this administration this is a violation of the Clean Air Act.

http://watchdog.org/259516/epa-car-racing/
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,669 Senior Member
    Oscummer will use the heavy hand of his government agencies to make the laws that congress won't pass. This bastard is a closet totalitarian.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    If they are going after average people running say SCCA or vintage sports cars then they better be going after the Hollywood **** list who flies around on their private jets (like Oprah, John Travolta, Leonerdo DeCapprio, etc). Their gas guzzling limos, their million dollar 200+ mph cars, yachts that pollute the ocean, etc.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Bring it on, EPA- - - - -I haven't been involved in a good pit crew brawl in a long time! Dirt track racing- - - -race awhile, fight awhile! The jackbooted thugs from the EPA vs tire irons and tow chains- - - -that would be a better pay per view show than mixed martial arts!
    :yesno:
    Jerry
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,143 Senior Member
    Oscummer will use the heavy hand of his government agencies to make the laws that congress won't pass. This bastard is a closet totalitarian.

Closet?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Teach wrote: »
    Bring it on, EPA- - - - -I haven't been involved in a good pit crew brawl in a long time! Dirt track racing- - - -race awhile, fight awhile! The jackbooted thugs from the EPA vs tire irons and tow chains- - - -that would be a better pay per view show than mixed martial arts!
    :yesno:
    Jerry

Ahhh Teach, a few EPA agents are actually armed now (I think Sigs) and in fact 1 idiot EPA guy left his in the bathroom last year ... http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060032755 . But we known what "other stuff" is in the haulers on Friday night ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    They better coat those pistols with grease- - - -it hurts less when they get a 9MM enema!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    They better coat those pistols with grease- - - -it hurts less when they get a 9MM enema!
    Jerry

I've seen a couple pit gorillas that if they got their handsp on the agents guns would shove the whole gun up "there" ... SIDEWAYS :tooth:
    - George Orwell
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,669 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Closet?

Well, he does try to hide it.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    I don't think he was ever in the "closet"! He has been almost as arrogant as FDR!
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    If they are going after average people running say SCCA or vintage sports cars then they better be going after the Hollywood **** list who flies around on their private jets (like Oprah, John Travolta, Leonerdo DeCapprio, etc). Their gas guzzling limos, their million dollar 200+ mph cars, yachts that pollute the ocean, etc.
    Those are their biggest media supporters. Dream on.
    CaliFFL wrote: »

I guess it doesn't matter to this administration this is a violation of the Clean Air Act.

I migrated to SoCal from Oregon in January 1974 because of the total lack of employment exacerbated by the phony OPEC embargo. SoCal was a motorsport fan's paradise. NASCAR, IROC, Drags, motorcycle, Indy Car. It was not EPA mandated but racing pursued public relations by shortening races to conserve oil. NASCAR reduced some 500 mile races to 400 miles. Indy Car limited fuel use by volume. They ran on methanol (alcohol) no petroleum molecules were harmed. The environmentalists were so ignorant they praised Indy Car and gave them their PR points. LOL!!!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »

Even if I did believe man was causing Global Warming, which I don't, there's not enough people in amateur auto racing or any auto racing to make a serious negative impact on the planet. This is more Libtard Bull Crap!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Just soak down the EPA government prefects with some 100% ethanol and light them up. That would be entertaining.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Even if I did believe man was causing Global Warming, which I don't, there's not enough people in amateur auto racing or any auto racing to make a serious negative impact on the planet. This is more Libtard Bull Crap!

My tinfoil hat says this is method to disrupt a traditionally conservative activity.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod