How to deal with people who havent a clue...............

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 7,702 Senior Member
When someone starts an argument/discussion on a controversial subject ask him the following question.

" Before we get into a discussion about this, answer me this question."

"Deer, cows and horses all eat grass...........how come a deer excretes small firm pellet sized fecal matter, cows excrete large flat semi liquid matter and horses drop large fluffy clumps?"

When they admit they don't have an answer, ask them how they expect to carry on an intelligent debate when they don't know crap!! ( use the 'S' word for more effect)
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,352 Senior Member
    I see what you did there.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    You are obviously prejudiced against cows.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    You are obviously prejudiced against cows.

And no mention of mules that make fluffy 'apples' like horses, and goats and sheep that make those pellets. That's kind of speciest, IMHO. :tooth:

Ever been in a 'horse apple' fight? They don't hurt near as much as dry or wet corncobs. :tooth:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    And no mention of mules that make fluffy 'apples' like horses, and goats and sheep that make those pellets. That's kind of speciest, IMHO. :tooth:

Ever been in a 'horse apple' fight? They don't hurt near as much as dry or wet corncobs. :tooth:

I think Corn Cobs should be illegal. But they may be covered under the Constitution, not sure~~~~

:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,017 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    When someone starts an argument/discussion on a controversial subject ask him the following question.

" Before we get into a discussion about this, answer me this question."

"Deer, cows and horses all eat grass...........how come a deer excretes small firm pellet sized fecal matter, cows excrete large flat semi liquid matter and horses drop large fluffy clumps?"

When they admit they don't have an answer, ask them how they expect to carry on an intelligent debate when they don't know crap!! ( use the 'S' word for more effect)

Cows have irritable bowel syndrome and deer do not...evidently.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    And rabbits have a disgusting habit of eating their own feces. Really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit

Rabbits are herbivores that feed by grazing on grass, forbs, and leafy weeds. In consequence, their diet contains large amounts of cellulose, which is hard to digest. Rabbits solve this problem via a form of hindgut fermentation. They pass two distinct types of feces: hard droppings and soft black viscous pellets, the latter of which are known as caecotrophs and are immediately eaten (a behaviour known as coprophagy). Rabbits reingest their own droppings (rather than chewing the cud as do cows and many other herbivores) to digest their food further and extract sufficient nutrients.

Probably something you didn't want to know. But there it is, anyway. :roll2:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    If they don't want to know about rabbits, they certainly don't want to know about the hogs that live their lives in 3-4 decker cages, where they only feed the ones on top. Supposedly, the ground floor is the fattest of them all. :jester:
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,461 Senior Member
    True story, it was a while ago so there is some paraphrasing..

There was a girl in college wearing a USMC sweatshirt, gold with red lettering. I asked her when did she get out? She looked at me funny so I said , "The USMC shirt, when did you get out?" She said it was her brothers and didnt know what it meant, then asked what it meant. and I told her "University of Science, Music, and Culture. I just did 4 years there." and walked away.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 308 Member
    Watters World, is the most eye opening thing on television. He ROCKS!:usa:

When he is asking young people history or political questions, it scares me.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,053 Senior Member
    That is why I am supporting Butt Jerm as a presidential candidate. He knows his crap!
  • MississippiBoyMississippiBoy Senior Member Posts: 819 Senior Member
    Does anybody know what animal poops out square droppings?
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,005 Senior Member
    The wombat!! Guess I know my poo!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m52Rdp_b5dQ
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 890 Senior Member
    john.41 wrote: »

It scares me with all ages of the people he questions. There should be a test you take and pass before you can vote.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    john.41 wrote: »

Hannity started this on his radio show back before the election in 2008. O'Reilley's show just picked it up from that.

He had a couple of his people that would go out on the street and question all kinds of clueless people. It does scare you, because these people are actually allowed to vote and participate in choosing the leadership of this country.

As for a test for people to have to pass to be able to vote? To me it should have been included in the words of the Constitution. I mean it really should go without saying. But the clueless masses will never let it happen. After all, they have the backing of the Glorious Dummycratic Party.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,258 Senior Member
    Nomadac wrote: »
    It scares me with all ages of the people he questions. There should be a test you take and pass before you can procreate.

FIFY!

Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,897 Senior Member
    Somebody help us :silly:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,089 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Somebody help us :silly:
    Yes - PLEASE!

Why did I open this thread?

attachment.php?attachmentid=7968&d=1450983760
    why.JPG 11.3K
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."