Trump campaign manager charged with simple battery

2456

Replies

  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Explain why Trump and Lewandowski both lied about it then. If she was in the wrong, and they were in the right, why lie? Reporters are shoving mics in the faces of four other candidates. Why is this not happening In Any of those campaigns. You are being so pro Trump that you can ignore seeing the truth when it is played for you in a video. I guess we will agree to disagree.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Since when did conservatives start arguing for days about who gets to claim victim status?

    The whole incident is nothing. Had Trump treated it like nothing, instead of going on the attack, it would be forgotten, by now. Instead, it is center stage, and is preventing him from talking about what he would prefer to be talking about. Of course, his opponents are 'rubbing salt into the wound,' at every opportunity - it's politics, and when you smell blood in the water, you go after it. Nobody practices that more often than Trump.

    Agreed. A simple apology for a misunderstanding. Trump was too proud for that, and called her delusional, and said she lied. I wonder why he is poling so low with women.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,781 Senior Member
    It's ironic that Trump folks love him for being politically incorrect, but seem to want to impose political correctness to any comments made about him.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 9,072 Senior Member
    Explain why Trump and Lewandowski both lied about it then. If she was in the wrong, and they were in the right, why lie? Reporters are shoving mics in the faces of four other candidates. Why is this not happening In Any of those campaigns. You are being so pro Trump that you can ignor seeing the truth when it is played for you in a video. I guess we will agree to disagree.

    See you are 100% WRONG. My point is only that you being so anti Trump it is blinding you and making you turn everything against him.

    I agree, we just disagree and any further discussion would be fruitless.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,029 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Oh the spin on this is just silly. Look....another violent Trump campaign event shows even his staff is misogynist.

    So will say Pantsuit/Cruz/Carly/Kasich and their spinners.

    "misogynist" Is that really a word? :rotflmao:...:rotflmao:...:rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    "misogynist" Is that really a word? :rotflmao:...:rotflmao:...:rotflmao:

    mi·sog·y·nist
    məˈsäjənəst/
    noun
    noun: misogynist; plural noun: misogynists

    1.
    a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
    synonyms: woman-hater; More
    antifeminist, (male) chauvinist, sexist, hater;
    informalmale chauvinist pig
    "he apparently deserved his reputation as a misogynist"

    adjective
    adjective: misogynist

    1.
    relating to or characteristic of a misogynist.
    "a misogynist attitude"



    Urban dictionary says "A man who hates every bone in a woman's body, except his."

    Click link below fer er..........more if you dare.

    WARNING ADULT CONTENT

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Misogynist
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,593 Senior Member
    I didn't start off being anti-Trump. In fact, I thought he was a fresh voice.

    Then he started saying stupid things. And adopting the facial expressions of Il Duce. I am now firmly anti-Trump, not the least of reasons is he can't win. I saw on Fox News just now that he's got a 76% disapproval rate among women, and that was BEFORE his last statement that women who get abortions should (if it's made illegal) he believe they should be punished. You can't win with a 76% disapproval rate among women and ignores the fact that the SCOTUS has said it's legal in all 50 states. Which makes it impossible to make it illegal. Whether this is morally right isn't the issue, it's law. Trump has demonstrated he has absolutely zero no idea on law or policy. He hasn't thought through the issues.

    He's a clown. He's not done or said anything of substance. If anyone has knows of any wise things he's said, please bring them up and prove me to be a fool.

    I'm way too old to fall for a guy because among his dumbass rhetoric he occasionally says something I agree with.

    It's time to start thinking Strategy instead of Tactics. He can't be elected, so think of the Conservative movement. Think of Trump taking down the Senate with him. He should withdraw from the nomination process to save the party. He won't, he's too much ego involved. I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler, but Hitler took down Germany with him in a war he couldn't win. Trump is in a war he can't win.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    If Roe vs Wade were reversed and it was illegal to have an abortion, then shouldn't they be punished if the law says they should???

    Who they gonna punish, the doctors/nurses.................Never happen and was a Gotcha question and I agree he flubbed it and should have known if he says something, anything it will be misconstrued ..............he breaks wind and the media says he is anti-Latino/women/blacks and is wanting to Nuke our allies..............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wasn't the question if abortion was illegal.................well watch this.

    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-lewandowski-they-re-destroying-very-good-person-n548036
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • toymachinetoymachine Senior Member Posts: 761 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    I didn't start off being anti-Trump. In fact, I thought he was a fresh voice.

    Then he started saying stupid things. And adopting the facial expressions of Il Duce. I am now firmly anti-Trump, not the least of reasons is he can't win. I saw on Fox News just now that he's got a 76% disapproval rate among women, and that was BEFORE his last statement that women who get abortions should (if it's made illegal) he believe they should be punished. You can't win with a 76% disapproval rate among women and ignores the fact that the SCOTUS has said it's legal in all 50 states. Which makes it impossible to make it illegal. Whether this is morally right isn't the issue, it's law. Trump has demonstrated he has absolutely zero no idea on law or policy. He hasn't thought through the issues.

    He's a clown. He's not done or said anything of substance. If anyone has knows of any wise things he's said, please bring them up and prove me to be a fool.

    I'm way too old to fall for a guy because among his dumbass rhetoric he occasionally says something I agree with.

    It's time to start thinking Strategy instead of Tactics. He can't be elected, so think of the Conservative movement. Think of Trump taking down the Senate with him. He should withdraw from the nomination process to save the party. He won't, he's too much ego involved. I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler, but Hitler took down Germany with him in a war he couldn't win. Trump is in a war he can't win.

    No, no, you're mistaken, like so many things the anti-Trump people say, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Now he believes that the women are victims,too, along with the aborted children. I mean, he always believed that, and anyone who claims he is flip-flopping to improve is poll numbers is just too anti-Trump to be objective. Yeah, that's it, the Donald's not wrong, or a liar, or just another scumbag playing the politics game. He believes women who get abortions are victims of the procedure they sought to get, just as much as the aborted fetus.
    "Is 'milk bottle' literally a racist term?"
    "It is now." - Jack Fraggs
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,657 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    If Roe vs Wade were reversed and it was illegal to have an abortion, then shouldn't they be punished if the law says they should???

    Who they gonna punish, the doctors/nurses.................Never happen and was a Gotcha question and I agree he flubbed it and should have known if he says something, anything it will be misconstrued ..............he breaks wind and the media says he is anti-Latino/women/blacks and is wanting to Nuke our allies..............

    As he gets closer to being the nominee, the press will stop treating him with kid gloves. He couldnt handle Megan Kelly who threw him a honest question at the start that he SHOULD have had a answer for, but he was unprepared and just bullied his way through without ever giving a answer, he is going to go round the bend with the likes of Chris Matthews because the majority of the media is in the Dems pocket, and they have been holding the dogs back for the whole primary process waiting to cut loose. Was it a loaded question? You bet it was, and he fired it into his own foot.

    Did you think it was going to get easier? The half answers and "it didnt happen" are going to be put up in glaring headlines.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Gee an earth shattering event his opposition (Cruz/Kasich/DEMs) have jumped all over it and WI has a poll saying Trump is behind Cruz..................what a disaster about the only damn thing they have had to cling to and say SEE THE TIDE IS TURNING NOW since they have mostly lost in the primaries since day one.

    What was he supposed to have said if asked if women should be punished if they broke the law and abortions were made illegal seems the pro-lifers would applaud him and his answer, but oh no they bitch/ scream and preach about how immoral and sinful abortions are, but not now because Trump said the women having them should be punished in some fashion, well now it is just an awful answer.

    Talk about flip-flopping..............they used to say a women would burn in hell for having an abortion, but Trump shouldn't say there should be some consequences for having one if it is illegal and now he is the Big Bad Wolf........Dems are loving this.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    The Trump Wagon won't be derailed even if he loses the next primaries. He met with the RNC about not honoring his pledge to support the Rep nominee ... can you say 3rd party candidate?

    HilLIARy is already thinking about how she is going to redecorate the White House ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,360 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    If Roe vs Wade were reversed and it was illegal to have an abortion, then shouldn't they be punished if the law says they should???

    Who they gonna punish, the doctors/nurses.................Never happen and was a Gotcha question and I agree he flubbed it and should have known if he says something, anything it will be misconstrued ..............he breaks wind and the media says he is anti-Latino/women/blacks and is wanting to Nuke our allies..............

    Chris Matthews asked a conditional statement question in the form of, "IF, THEN". IF 'a' happens, THEN should 'b' follow. As in, IF you commit an armed robbery, THEN you have broken the law, and if caught, should you be tried, and if convicted, should you face punishment? Most people have no concept of the conditional statement so they only hear what their brain's faulty filter lets through. What Chris Matthews asked in simplest form is, "IF you break the law, THEN should you be punished?" Well, DUH! Doesn't take Albert Einstein to figure out the calculus of that!
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.



  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,593 Senior Member
    I''m not sure how Roe V Wade could be "overturned." Who could overturn it since it's already been heard and affirmed by the SCOTUS. It would take another constitutional amendment, and that ain't gonna happen.

    Abortion has NEVER involved punishing the woman. It's always been the abortion provider back when it was illegal.

    It was a horrible night for Trump, who answered in a dumb way, indicating he isn't up to snuff on law and policy. His defensive attempt to make his views clear were a failure.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Ask Chris Matthews he is the one who asked the hypothetical question. Why?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,593 Senior Member
    Matthews asked a leading question because that's what he does for a living. Trump should have known this and be prepared, but he wasn't.

    Another reason I'm anti-Trump because he says dumb things that headline with the media, such as it is, which should be covering the Clinton e-mail scandal.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,550 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Ask Chris Matthews he is the one who asked the hypothetical question. Why?


    Mebbe Trump doesn't make his leg tingle?

    Should Matthews have asked him boxers or briefs? Tastes great, or less filling? He asked the question the way he did because he doesn't like Republicans and frigging HATES The Donald. That's what he gets paid to do, make guys like Don look stupid...and Don helped. Why? He helped because he was trying to deliver another Trumpism to his base so they could cheer and shake their fists at the TV and thump their chests. He didn't think for one second that Matthews would not be quite as compliant as the media had been previously. The tide is turning and Donald doesn't have the chops to spot the current. This was a fairly simple question from a mid-range puddle head like Matthews, and he doinked it. What will happen when the question isn't a softball, or the questioner isn't a doofus?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,657 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Ask Chris Matthews he is the one who asked the hypothetical question. Why?
    Because he is a media type in the bed with the Dems, but he has been in the business long enough and is good enough at his job to pose a baited question to a hack and then wipe the floor with him.

    Example given. Chris Matthews - 1 The Donald - 0.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Then they have twisted what he said about NATO around too. He said they should pay their fair share, some countries who can pay more do not. We pay something like 72% of the costs for NATO. It does need to be reevaluated and focused on today, not yesterdays problems more.

    Everything the man says gets pounced on by the news media faster than a 2 dollar whore by sailors on shore leave.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,514 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Everything the man says gets pounced on by the news media faster than a 2 dollar whore by sailors on shore leave.
    They haven't even warmed up yet. Give them time.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,657 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Then they have twisted what he said about NATO around too. He said they should pay their fair share, some countries who can pay more do not. We pay something like 72% of the costs for NATO. It does need to be reevaluated and focused on today, not yesterdays problems more.

    Everything the man says gets pounced on by the news media faster than a 2 dollar whore by sailors on shore leave.
    Again, what did you expect? He is the presumptive R nominee. He will not be treated fairly, none would, but he cant stop the mouth that is feeding them the rope to hang him with.

    Pretty sure those of us who dont think a lot of him said this would happen multiple times.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,781 Senior Member
    Experienced politicians never answer hypotheticals, because they can only lose. The questioner can just keep leading them down the 'what-if' road until they stumble, at which point the jackals and hyenas surround them and destroy them. Trump has made dozens of glaring mistakes and has been able to divert attention by throwing stink-bombs, and slipping away. But, it's all on videotape and we will be seeing it all again, soon, if he wins the nomination.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,550 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Then they have twisted what he said about NATO around too. He said they should pay their fair share, some countries who can pay more do not. We pay something like 72% of the costs for NATO. It does need to be reevaluated and focused on today, not yesterdays problems more.

    Everything the man says gets pounced on by the news media faster than a 2 dollar whore by sailors on shore leave.

    Did you think the love fest would last forever? Eventually, media members were going to turn their collective venom spewing on Himself...you didn't actually believe he could do whatever he felt like and not have consequences, did you?

    They're coming down the back stretch and you're starting to realize you backed a horse with three legs.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,593 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Then they have twisted what he said about NATO around too. He said they should pay their fair share, some countries who can pay more do not. We pay something like 72% of the costs for NATO. It does need to be reevaluated and focused on today, not yesterdays problems more.

    Everything the man says gets pounced on by the news media faster than a 2 dollar whore by sailors on shore leave.

    The main reason that what he says gets pounced on is because he says so many stupid things. He says these things ON tape...it's there for the world to see.

    It's been a very bad week for Trump, and now that there's blood in the water, it's just going to get worse. Trump doesn't need to worry about Chris Matthews; he needs to worry about what Donald Trump says. He commits verbal suicide just about every time he gets before a camera.

    America's part in NATO's budget is evaluated every year by Congress. Those funds don't generate themselves.

    He might be a brilliant business man, but he's a piss-poor candidate. Those who defend him can only defend what they wan't him to be, not what he is. He's blowing smoke of those who fall for his rhetoric. It's time for a serious reality check and an honest evaluation on what he is and what he says.

    I have yet, on this thread or any other, to read praise of his policies. In fact, I haven't heard Trump state his own policies. Are we expected to vote for him based on his egotistical personality? If anyone here can, please direct me to where I can. Just about everyone on this board is conservative and none of the TS (Trump Supporters) here can offer a single policy statement on what he's for. Why do you TS think there are so many Anti-Trump members here, when we agree on probably 95% of other issues?

    He's just making it way too easy for the likes of Chris Matthews, who did not report a thing that Trump didn't himself say.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I see a Win Win for me, I'm still for Trump and believe he will shake up DC and get things done not being beholden to the usual special interest most politicians are.

    If he doesn't win the REP nomination my second choice Cruz (of who's left), probably will.

    Of course, anything can happen this election cycle on both sides, REP Convention shenanigans and a possible Pantsuit indictment.

    Plus the October Surprises no one has anticipated yet.................

    Stay tuned.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,657 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »

    He might be a brilliant business man, but he's a piss-poor candidate. Those who defend him can only defend what they wan't him to be, not what he is. He's blowing smoke of those who fall for his rhetoric. It's time for a serious reality check and an honest evaluation on what he is and what he says.

    I think its to late for that. 30% of the R voters have drank the cool aide, a few Dems have crossed over (in the primary) to give Trump the lead in the Republican primary. He won primary battles with less than a majority yet if he loses either in the rest of the primary's or in a convention, the Trumpeters will say it was stolen, take their ball and go home.

    Dem candidates have a guaranteed 40% in the general election, R candidates have about 30% (D and R voters). Trump can only pull less than 40% of his possible base supporters and they wont support anyone else. He is not gaining support because he keeps running his mouth and removing all doubt. Hillary wins.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,781 Senior Member
    Kasich is the guy who could save the Republican Party, now. He can't beat either candidate, but he can pull 20% of the vote away from Cruz. If there are any 'shenanigans' from the party bosses, he will be the one who made it possible. If it's down to a two man race with all the anti-Trump delegates going to Cruz, and a straight-up horse race in the remaining primaries, Cruz wins at the convention, on about the third ballot....I think, and it won't be viewed as shenanigans by anyone who understands the election process.

    It seems like the angry voters are starting to come to their senses. They are still angry, but they are starting to realize that Trump is just a salesman who hasn't done his homework and won't ever be able to deliver what he promises. They wanted to believe in Trump, because he voiced their anger, but it's becoming increasingly obvious that he won't be able to deliver.

    Ted Cruz has taken every punch he's thrown, and has come back for more. He's smart and he can kick Hilary's butt in a debate. Most of all, he has a history of keeping his promises to his voters.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    You explain the election process or the REP Convention Rules to me Bisley. I have heard more than few get on TV who are key leaders in the REP Convention process and they say this rule ,that rule allows them to change it all if they decide they don't like the winner and the voters don't decide ultimately who gets nominated, they do.

    I just hope one of them will have the 1237 needed, then again they say that may not matter either?

    "To clinch the nomination, Trump needs to win just 55% of the remaining 899 delegates. Cruz needs 86% and Kasich needs 121% — in other words, hundreds of delegates that don't actually exist. To show the improbable nature of Cruz's task, Trump's dominant position in the delegate count is based on winning only around 47% of the delegates so far awarded."

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/trump-cruz-kasich-1237-delegates/
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,514 Senior Member
    I actually like Donald Trump-- as a businessman, throwing bombs from the sidelines. His little war with Rosie O'Donnel was amusing because I really don't like O'Donnel. The same thing with the whole Obama birther thing-- while I knew Obama was eligible to be president, it was amusing watching the fake controversy-- Trump with his over the top arrogance and pomposity. That all is very entertaining.

    As the chief executive and head of state of our government, and commander in chief of our military-- the thought scares the hell out of me. I have no issues with Trump being Trump and doing Trump things-- just not as my president.

    Kind of like one of those "player" guys with the ladies-- it is fairly amusing up until the moment that guy is dating your daughter.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.