Trump campaign manager charged with simple battery

12346»

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    "Do you want a Donald Trump that is emboldened because everyone bent over and grabbed their ankles - or one who has been through the fires of hell, and won, anyway?" Quote Bisley

That is about the most nonsensical remark you have made to date.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,700 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    "Do you want a Donald Trump that is emboldened because everyone bent over and grabbed their ankles - or one who has been through the fires of hell, and won, anyway?" Quote Bisley

That is about the most nonsensical remark you have made to date.

Can you explain that? By the way, there is another paragraph after that one.
    bisley wrote: »
    Can you explain that? By the way, there is another paragraph after that one.

You wrote it, you explain it.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Apparently, I don't have the proper language skills.
    88/55 % of remaining delegates needed by Trump and Cruz to get to the magic number of 1237.

Time will tell, but if Trump doesn't Cruz surely won't either.

Trump needs 55% and Cruz 88%
    3755533-bald-senior-man-plugging-his-ears-isolated-on-white-background.jpg?ver=6
    bisley wrote: »
    3755533-bald-senior-man-plugging-his-ears-isolated-on-white-background.jpg?ver=6

Thanks fer sharing, is that you?
    I don't trust any politician, old hands or new at the game (Trump) 100%. Trump has made some rookie mistakes the skilled bull slingers have learned to avoid.

Gee Trump supporters are just stupid, I reckon. Heck of a lot of them though (he is still in the lead), you know the under/less educated masses he appeals to aren't very bright.

Besides, most of the forum members have already had their primaries so all that matters now is getting a REP in the WH, yes?
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    No No No
    not now but for future elections
    So a party should put up a a nominee that cant even get 51% of his own partys vote?

That should work pretty well.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,729 Senior Member
    So a party should put up a a nominee that cant even get 51% of his own partys vote?

That should work pretty well.

Yea just like your boy Cruz?

Personally I think Cruz is a good guy, I just do not believe he has a chance of getting into the oval office. My opinion as I speak for no one else.

What I do find troubling, is some members disrespect for others opinions and inability to not attempt to make the last negative comment.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Yea just like your boy Cruz?

Personally I think Cruz is a good guy, I just do not believe he has a chance of getting into the oval office. My opinion as I speak for no one else.

What I do find troubling, is some members disrespect for others opinions and inability to not attempt to make the last negative comment.

Yep, it should be a two-way street, not one-way and others opinions should be listened to/read/debated with the same respect they want theirs to be.

What I find hard to fathom is Trump is winning thus far and outdone Cruz in primary votes by a large margin thus giving him the lead in electoral votes, but they try and play that down and hope for some kinda shenanigans at the Convention to deny him being the REP nominee even if he does achieve 1237.

If Cruz was ahead I think I would be more civil toward them.
    cpj wrote: »
    You are correct. Anyone that trusts someone that simply says "trust me", ain't too bright.

Heck yeah, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYKU7mbv74