How bout that

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberPosts: 6,552 Senior Member
It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,726 Senior Member
    Next trick, please. That one didn't work any better than the others.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    That was pretty much a no brainer.
    Commonwealth Court Judge Dan Pellegrini ruled March 11 that common law precedent and statutory history maintain that an eligible candidate includes any person born to an American citizen, regardless of where.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    That was pretty much a no brainer.

It doesn't matter does it, Kenya or Calgary , their mommies were US Citizens....................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,884 Senior Member
    Annoying auto-play video alert!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    It doesn't matter does it, Kenya or Calgary , their mommies were US Citizens....................
    Exactly. And this is why since Day 1 of Trump's campaign, I have not been able to take him seriously. The whole Obama birther thing-- it was complete nonsense. If Trump knew better, that makes him a liar and anyone that believed him an idiot. If he didn't know better, it makes him an idiot.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Exactly. And this is why since Day 1 of Trump's campaign, I have not been able to take him seriously. The whole Obama birther thing-- it was complete nonsense. If Trump knew better, that makes him a liar. If he didn't know better, it makes him an idiot.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Your blinded.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I hope we don't end up with some kind of a Manchurian Candidate ..............I wonder about Obammy fer sure.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    a candidate running for office who publicly supports one group to win election, but uses his executive or legislative powers to assist an opposing group; it should not be confused with a sleeper agent who has been brainwashed into working for a political party
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Manchurian+candidate

Yep, thats kind of exactly what I am worried about.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.