Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

nope

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberPosts: 7,397 Senior Member
nopenoper_zpsnkcy7xa9.jpg
It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
«13

Replies

  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,450 Senior Member
    Classic, or soon will be.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    If it does come to that, only a damned fool wouldn't vote for Trump between the two.

    Like it, hate it, you still have to think of the consequences of not voting.

    Before anyone gets their panties in a knot, I'm not calling you Trump haters fools, but sure will if Pantsuit gets elected because Never Trumpers refused to cast their vote for him allowing her to win.

    If Trump is not nominated and Cruz is, I'll vote for my 2nd choice........Ted over that Witch any day of the week.

    Likewise, you should vote for Trump if Cruz doesn't get the nomination.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Trump isn't going to lose to Hillary because "damned fools"refuse to vote for him, he's going to lose because 70% of Americans will refuse to vote for him. On that fateful November day, when it's time for the name calling to commence.......I hope you have a mirror handy.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Trump isn't going to lose to Hillary because "damned fools"refuse to vote for him, he's going to lose because 70% of Americans will refuse to vote for him. On that fateful November day, when it's time for the name calling to commence.......I hope you have a mirror handy.

    What will lose the election is if REP and the REP Party don't unite behind the chosen nominee. I'm willing to, but others are not because they are filled with such hatred for anything Trump and refuse to admit it.

    Why would I need a mirror if he wins the nomination? I have already voted in my FLA primary, nothing I can do now except wait for the Convention.

    What do you suggest, not vote if Trump is on the REP ticket in Nov? Are you gonna vote or stay home?

    Again IF TRUMP is on the REP ballot in Nov what will you do?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »

    Again IF TRUMP is on the REP ballot in Nov what will you do?
    Write in. Just as I did when Bush, McCain, and Romney ran. It is not hatred for Trump. It is understanding who he is, and knowing him to be bad for our country.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Write in. Just as I did when Bush, McCain, and Romney ran. It is not hatred for Trump. It is understanding who he is, and knowing him to be bad for our country.

    Well be sure to write Hillary a congratulatory note while you are at it. Did you send Obammy one last election?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well be sure to write Hillary a congratulatory note while you are at it. Did you send Obammy one last election?

    Did you congratulate Bush for DHS, the Patriot Act, TSA, prescription drugs, unconstitutional detention without due process, The financial bailout of banks, auto companies, growing the debt more than any other President other than Obama? These are the things you get when you vote for your guy only because the other one is worse. You vote for him you own him, and everything he does.

    You can congratulate yourself with Trump as well.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Did you congratulate Bush for DHS, the Patriot Act, TSA, prescription drugs, unconstitutional detention without due process, The financial bailout of banks, auto companies, growing the debt more than any other President other than Obama? These are the things you get when you vote for your guy only because the other one is worse. You vote for him you own him, and everything he does.

    You can congratulate yourself with Trump as well.

    I voted for him twice. That was my thanks.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Oh my votes helped keep Al Gore and John Kerry out of the WH as POTUS, I guess I shouldn't have voted fer W, huh?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I will say doing a write in is a noble act within itself and understand why someone might do that and admire it in some ways, although I think there is too much at stake especially with the next election.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    Don't waste the wear and tear on your fingertips chief.

    Some get what your saying, other I get them also, whoever gets the GOP nomination is the only one that stands a chance against the Democratic parties choice. They do not want to compromise in the presidential election so will write in their choice, their right to do so and I will protect that right, but it truly does become a vote for the other side.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    What will lose the election is if REP and the REP Party don't unite behind the chosen nominee. I'm willing to, but others are not because they are filled with such hatred for anything Trump and refuse to admit it.

    Why would I need a mirror if he wins the nomination? I have already voted in my FLA primary, nothing I can do now except wait for the Convention.

    What do you suggest, not vote if Trump is on the REP ticket in Nov? Are you gonna vote or stay home?

    Again IF TRUMP is on the REP ballot in Nov what will you do?


    You don't get it...the Presidential election is pretty much already lost. Two thirds (or more, depending on the poll you check) have been telling you since this began, that they would not vote for Trump. He can't even win a majority in the party he currently calls his own, for Pete's sake! At EVERY step of his campaign, he has done whatever he could to turn folks off to Trumpmania, almost as if that was his goal. He has pissed and moaned (and gotten his supporters to piss and moan along with him) about what has been the fairest 'unfair' media treatment it has been my misfortune to witness. Likewise, his bitching about 'special rules'...rules that have been in place for years, if not decades. In some cases, MANY decades. Trump is a lose/lose proposition at this point. As has been posted ad nauseum here and everywhere else, those who don't like him as a candidate WILL NOT vote for him and a goodly percentage of his supporters won't vote for anybody else. How's that for uniting the party? Either way Hillary is next up, though likely only due to screwing Bernie with magical 'Super Delegates'. (Side note: how in hell does Bernie win Colorado [big surprise] but STILL take less delegates than Hillary???)

    Now, when EXACTLY what I've been telling you would happen does in fact happen, you (and various other Trumpeters) will be blaming the outcome on me, and folks like me. You know, the ones who told you that this would happen. Repeatedly. For a long, loooong time.

    But we're the "damned fools".
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Whoa Hoss............funny Cruz hasn't won a majority has he, in fact he is behind Trump by quite a bit and probably will stay there in electoral votes. Doesn't that tell you anything, he is not liked either by many and the REP Establishment hates him too, but less than Trump.

    The election is nowhere near lost if Trump is nominated, that is hogwash. Any ole way the polls wind blows huh? I hope folks decisions are based on more than polls, which are dubious at best, but we seem to claim validation for the ones who show our favorite in the lead don't we?

    Things can and will change these polls. If folks will get behind Trump (and Cruz too if he wins) a REP can be elected.

    Polls change and these will too. Cruz and Trump are shown losing to Clinton.

    Pantsuit + 10.4 against Trump

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

    Clinton +2.8 against Cruz

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Hell your vaunted polls show Kasich beating Clinton by +6.7 so why isn't the most likely (and the only other REP in the race that polls now show) to beat Pantsuit in the lead in the race fer the nomination????

    Funny how polls work ain't it!

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    You don't get it...the Presidential election is pretty much already lost. Two thirds (or more, depending on the poll you check) have been telling you since this began, that they would not vote for Trump. He can't even win a majority in the party he currently calls his own, for Pete's sake! At EVERY step of his campaign, he has done whatever he could to turn folks off to Trumpmania, almost as if that was his goal. He has pissed and moaned (and gotten his supporters to piss and moan along with him) about what has been the fairest 'unfair' media treatment it has been my misfortune to witness. Likewise, his bitching about 'special rules'...rules that have been in place for years, if not decades. In some cases, MANY decades. Trump is a lose/lose proposition at this point. As has been posted ad nauseum here and everywhere else, those who don't like him as a candidate WILL NOT vote for him and a goodly percentage of his supporters won't vote for anybody else. How's that for uniting the party? Either way Hillary is next up, though likely only due to screwing Bernie with magical 'Super Delegates'. (Side note: how in hell does Bernie win Colorado [big surprise] but STILL take less delegates than Hillary???)

    Now, when EXACTLY what I've been telling you would happen does in fact happen, you (and various other Trumpeters) will be blaming the outcome on me, and folks like me. You know, the ones who told you that this would happen. Repeatedly. For a long, loooong time.

    But we're the "damned fools".

    Dude, the only reason Cruz is not further behind is because the GOP gave him Colorado without a vote. You refuse to see that your way of thinking is the minority in America. A few rich impowered are controlling things against what the majority of their party desires.
    I support your right to choose whoever you desire, but nobody has the right to be as disrespectful as some on here have been.
    Members have been banned for less against other forum members.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    This is what I said after Trump announced his candidacy:
    I am actually embarrassed for anyone that seriously considers Trump. Four years ago, he pulled the same crap and it was an obvious publicity stunt. Then he was big on that whole "birther" thing with Obama.

    It is kind of sad to watch actually.
    http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?24645-Is-anybody-listening-to-Donald-Trump&highlight=trump

    Since he announced, I have been saying that is a really really bad idea to support him. There has been some very vocal others saying the exact same thing-- WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP-- PERIOD!!! That wasn't a joke. Did you guys think we were joking that we weren't going to vote for him? I am not laughing.

    Yet you kept pressing on in spite of us screaming that we won't vote for him. If he loses, it is your own fault for backing a loser in spite of the very vocal people that are traditional Republican allies screaming from the top of their lungs that you have gone too far. I don't want to hear the whining that I am not a team player. There were 16 other people that you could have chosen from yet you insisted on him. Enjoy the next 4 years of Clinton, because you earned it.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Whoa Hoss............funny Cruz hasn't won a majority has he, in fact he is behind Trump by quite a bit and probably will stay there in electoral votes. Doesn't that tell you anything, he is not liked either by many and the REP Establishment hates him too, but less than Trump.

    The election is nowhere near lost if Trump is nominated, that is hogwash. Any ole way the polls wind blows huh? I hope folks decisions are based on more than polls, which are dubious at best, but we seem to claim validation for the ones who show our favorite in the lead don't we?

    Things can and will change these polls. If folks will get behind Trump (and Cruz too if he wins) a REP can be elected.

    Polls change and these will too. Cruz and Trump are shown losing to Clinton.

    Pantsuit + 10.4 against Trump

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

    Clinton +2.8 against Cruz

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Hell your vaunted polls show Kasich beating Clinton by +6.7 so why isn't the most likely (and the only other REP in the race that polls now show) to beat Pantsuit in the lead in the race fer the nomination????

    Funny how polls work ain't it!

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

    You perhaps missed the part where I said the election is lost either way? :uhm:
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Dude, the only reason Cruz is not further behind is because the GOP gave him Colorado without a vote. You refuse to see that your way of thinking is the minority in America. A few rich impowered are controlling things against what the majority of their party desires.
    I support your right to choose whoever you desire, but nobody has the right to be as disrespectful as some on here have been.
    Members have been banned for less against other forum members.


    So much for uniting...if calling them names doesn't work, call for banishment. :roll: I didn't coin the term, I merely repeated what had been said about folks like me.


    The only (current) member I can recall being intentionally disrespectful to is horselips, but I'm not sure that counts.:jester:


    As for the "rich empowered", I suppose voting for a multi-billionaire egomaniac should fix that.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    And what if Cruz gets the nod and loses to Pantsuit?

    And there were 16 others you could have picked besides Cruz.

    So how convenient it must be to blame a REP loss (if it happens) on those who voted for the nominee, but disavow all blame when you won't even vote for him.

    The goose drank wine
    The monkey chew tobacco on the streetcar line
    The line broke, the monkey got choked
    And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    And what if Cruz gets the nod and loses to Pantsuit?

    And there were 16 others you could have picked besides Cruz.
    My guy got blown out of the race early because some attention whore sucked away all the media attention. Cruz was far from my favorite but is infinitely better than Trump. Rubio and Cruz both had to get themselves muddy to wrestle with the pig. That is the only reason Kasich is still alive-- he was too spineless to take him on. This year has been a disaster for Republicans and the main reason is Trump.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    Like him or not, win or lose, Trump has received more votes than anyone else in the Republican Party
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    If Cruz is the nominee, then we stand united. If it's Don, then divided we'll fall. I honestly don't think our vote is going to matter. The Republican party is too divided and too fractious. As Dan C. posted on another thread, we have been well and truly played. I'm not convinced Trump was actively involved, but we were played all the same.

    Donald will blame it all on the 'special rules', you will blame it on me, the young will blame it on the old. Business as usual.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Like him or not, win or lose, Trump has received more votes than anyone else in the Republican Party


    Big deal. What's 40% of 40%?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Donald will blame it all on the 'special rules'
    Any smart executive worth his salt would have realized the importance of building an effective nationwide grass roots organization. This stuff was never a secret. It is painfully obvious to most.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    So unite behind Trump or Cruz or if they manage to slip in somebody else at Convention by dastardly political deeds or rule # whatever in their charter because it is allowed lawfully,(probably won't be ethical though)....................................that person if you want a REP and to defeat Pantsuit.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    I doubt they'd try to 'slip someone in', but, so long as it's done according to Hoyle, it won't be dastardly or unethical. Like I posted above, I think Bernie is being hosed, but he's being hosed by rules he agreed to. Big difference.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Big deal. What's 40% of 40%?
    More is more, even if just by one vote. It is pretty simple really

    Polls and surveys can be made to say anything the person doing them wants. Cast votes and count them.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    More is more, even if just by one vote. It is pretty simple really

    Polls and surveys can be made to say anything the person doing them wants. Cast votes and count them.


    The point is that being 'most' isn't the same as being enough. He's getting more delegates than Cruz. Big, hairy deal. Show me where that equates to a win in November.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    I doubt they'd try to 'slip someone in', but, so long as it's done according to Hoyle, it won't be dastardly or unethical.
    Even if they do slip someone in, so what? You guys didn't read my "Forum Party" thread very well. Should we as a forum let the "members" that claim their alliance to the forum less than 5 minutes before voting for the forum nominee for president, represent our values? These people could be from the Brady Campaign, the jerks on the fishing forums-- whatever. So Gator Monroe has the most votes. Should we cave to the fishing guys because there is more of them, or should the forum elite-- the ones that have contributed to this forum to make it what it is today and what it represents, override the masses? Say Butt Jerm was in second. People reluctantly got behind him only because Gator Monroe is actually a bigger ass than Butt Jerm (while at the same time, Butt Jerm is a great guy, just not the best candidate to beat the Democrats and that jerk Trump).

    I think that we as a forum would be doing the right thing for our ideas and platform to ditch both and draft the War Monkey. Screw the masses! Maybe they should have gave up fishing and posted on here thousands and thousands of times to make it what it is today-- then they could make their opinions matter!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,397 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Whoa Hoss............funny Cruz hasn't won a majority has he, in fact he is behind Trump by quite a bit and probably will stay there in electoral votes. Doesn't that tell you anything, he is not liked either by many and the REP Establishment hates him too, but less than Trump.
    Not true, Trump did win one majority election. Some island near Micronesia, I dont remember the name off hand but he got a majority. Cruz has won more than 50+1% a few times.
    Hell your vaunted polls show Kasich beating Clinton by +6.7 so why isn't the most likely (and the only other REP in the race that polls now show) to beat Pantsuit in the lead in the race fer the nomination????

    Funny how polls work ain't it!

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5162.html
    Doesnt matter because of the rules. The nominee must have won 8 states. Kasich cannot win unless the rules are changed at the convention, which is possible.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,397 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Dude, the only reason Cruz is not further behind is because the GOP gave him Colorado without a vote.

    Total 100% unabashed horse brownies.

    CO went to a caucus because the Party told them they would have to be a all or nothing state if they went primary. All of the candidates knew that at the same time. Trump never even went to CO. Even though he was up against the Big Giant Brain, Cruz out thought him, out maneuvered him, out worked him, and outmatched him closing the gap and making it a whole lot harder for Trump to get to 1237 by beating him like a rented mule. Cruz has won the last 11, Trump needs 60% now when last week he needed 50% (math) and the way NY is set up, he likely wont sweep his home state either. He will win, but it isnt going to be a all for one thing. In NY as far as I have heard, you need 60% AND you need it in most of the districts. NYC, sure, outside of that? Not so much.

    EVERYONE was racing on the same track, to whine that you lost when you didnt show up isnt very Presidential. Think that will work with Isis?

    Cruz has been working the field on the non locked up delegates, AND the locked in ones, with Trumps help, which is why if it goes to convention Cruz wins. Trump has not been helping himself as to keeping what he has and shoring up potential voters.

    Now, why he will lose to Hillary.

    He can only get 30% ish of the Reps and that includes Dem crossovers to scew the numbers in the primary ONLY. Lets say he wins with that number. His support is at least as soft as Romney's over the whole party, but for arguments sake we will say he gets 90% to vote for him.

    Reps are only 30's% (rabid) of the total electorate. Dems are close to 40's% (ish) there are about 20's% of the voting populace that gets fought over. 40% will vote rabid D. Trump isnt going to pull any of those 40% from Hill and he will be getting 27% from the R. As ugly as this goes, the remainder will probably be split down the middle. Hillary in a landslide even if everyone here voted for him.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement