Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Can I be a dummycrap during deer season?

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
OK- - - -hypothetical situation here- - - - -I'm hunting during an "antlerless-only" season and this buck with a massive 10-point rack steps out of the bushes at 50 yards and just stands there. If I whack him, can I claim it's a trans-gendered deer who has secretly yearned to be a doe all his life and rejects that ugly growth on his head?

Hey- - - -it works for pedophiles who want to ogle little girls in public restrooms- - - - -maybe I should hope the game warden is a dummycrap!
Jerry

Replies

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,927 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    OK- - - -hypothetical situation here- - - - -I'm hunting during an "antlerless-only" season and this buck with a massive 10-point rack steps out of the bushes at 50 yards and just stands there. If I whack him, can I claim it's a trans-gendered deer who has secretly yearned to be a doe all his life and rejects that ugly growth on his head?

Hey- - - -it works for pedophiles who want to ogle little girls in public restrooms- - - - -maybe I should hope the game warden is a dummycrap!
    Jerry

You can make any claim you wish. Getting a game warden to go along with it is an entirely different matter, though.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    You can make any claim you wish. Getting a game warden to go along with it is an entirely different matter, though.

I agree, but if I lived and hunted where Teach does, it would probably be a very small issue. He can kill anything he wants and have it in his freezer before anybody will know what it was or how he killed it. He never has to get on a public road between hunting and processing. I don't know about Tennessee but here in Texas Game Wardens hardly bother with the land owners on their own land. I guess they figure it's his land and he has some right to how he manages it.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    It will work if you get a professional liar to present the case...after law enforcement throws you under the jail. You might let your hair grow out into a ponytail - it seems to help.