Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Trump admits what we have been telling you- he has been playing a part

2»

Replies

• VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,398 Senior Member
    They absolutely know the rules. When they get their butts kicked they whine about how unfair it is, and when they win.. its good and proper.

I managed to vote in the PA primary by casting a vote for Cruz (17 delegates up for grabs) and then voting for the delegates in my district that are leaning toward him (54 over congressional districts). Wasn't real hard. Apparently confusing for some, but a good way to keep the cities from dominating the state. I only got to vote for Cruz for 17 of the delegates, but you know, I dont feel disenfranchised at all.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    Diver43 wrote: »
    If people believe that Trump and his advisors do not know the rules, your sadly mistaken. Read Wambli's posts, he gets what the man is doing. Its lying your butt off to get votes like any other politician, not the acts of a professional.

FIFY
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    He's running exactly the same campaign I would to win...

That's good to know, in case you run for forum dictator. :jester:

It probably doesn't matter. He is probably going to win the nomination, and then get creamed with New York politics, himself. The NYC District Attorney is getting things lined up to call him to the witness stand on the Trump University lawsuit, so he can do to him what he had Chris Christie do to Marco Rubio. Oh, wait, I can't say that - that would be collusion. :tooth:
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    This. This is where I, and a lot of other people are at. Time to try something different, because we cannot afford more of the same.

In any case, we had all better work our **** off to make sure Hitlery doesn't win!

Luis

Right on Jeepers, why do people believe it's ok if Hillary wins so long as Trump doesn't? This is fantasy land. Hillary is the worst night mare. Nothing Trumps that, no pun intended. She will set us back so far we will never recover without a Revolution. And as has been said, that should be or last option considered. But if we want the country we were born into that could end up the only option. We can't let Hitlery in the Oval Office, no way no how not even close.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,258 Senior Member
    Headline: "Politicians are a-holes". In other news: "Water - wet" .

We learned Americans were dumb enough to vote in Obama twice. We seem to be learning that the voting majority of registered Republicans may not score much higher on the I.Q. scale.

I am really curious about this one. I am personally no stranger to voting to defeat the greater evil, but I think we may end up with a majority of people going to the polls to vote AGAINST someone in November.

Both parties have managed to scrape THROUGH the bottom of the barrel. We are now dealing with the worms in the dirt under where the barrel was sitting.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,914 Senior Member
    And Trump wins 5 states today. Guess he has no idea what he is doing.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 wrote: »
    And Trump wins 5 states today. Guess he has no idea what he is doing.

He had better, after losing the last 12. You didnt think he would win the NE states? They have pretty much been in the bag for him being a NE liberal and all. That still doesnt put him at 1237. He has to go west for that.

You did note tha BOTH Bern and Hill got more votes than Trump in his home state didnt you?
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    It might as well be the same league. Because nothing is going to come of the "investigation".
    This. I think it's cute, but disheartening that some folks think any real investigations or punishments will come against our oligarchical masters.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    And I think it's sad that we are willingly accepting of this.

Acceptance may come someday, but it will never be willing acceptance.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I'm sure we can call and write our elected officials and voice our opinion. You know, hold their feet to the fire. Then once they don't do a thing about it, we will re-elect them because they are better than the other guy.
    Modified, but pretty much this.

Oligarchy. It works if you're in the group.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    We are displaying more oligarchical leanings than any time since the days of the so-called 'robber barons' of the early 20th century. But, an election can still turn that around, somewhat, if we can elect a reformer. One president who will let an honest Attorney General run free can jail some of the worst offenders, and start a trend that will restore the middle class, if he can bully Congress into freeing a very entreprenurial middle class to create new wealth and worthwhile jobs. We still have one party with a few members who will fight for the middle class, and try to put the slackers back to work.

We are always going to have an oligarchy, of sorts, that will intrude upon the best interests of the common folk, but trickle-down economics really do work, and it is only the left wing, in politics, that want to deny the small businesses the opportunities that make for a strong economy with high employment rates. We are a long way from being an oligarchy in the sense that Russia is one, because we have an entreprenurial tradition that they have never had, and seem unable to figure out.