Killing spree in Ohio- - - -8 dead so far

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,258 Senior Member
Fox News is reporting 8 dead at 4 different locations in rural Ohio near Cincinnati. One of the crime scenes they're showing is a mobile home with several of the little teepee structures used to raise fighting roosters. Want to bet there aren't many Ivy League scholars involved in this one?
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,738 Senior Member
    Possible drywaller's war?
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Two babies shot, one 5 days old and one 6 mos, I believe they survived. I think they just said in 4 different locations and an 8th body had been found, not a family member???? Maybe the shooter committed suicide, I dunno sketchy facts thus far, except it unfortunately happened.

Crazy stuff, no reason justifies this, no matter why the dirtball did it.

My :angel2: :angel2: go out to the victims and families.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,089 Senior Member
    Brace for the usual oral diarrhea from the usual sources.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Looks like a pot growing farm/facilities at some of the families locations. News said a Mexican Cartel had been reported operating in the area before ..............does sound like retaliation on an entire family, but cops aren't making that connection publicly, yet.

Senseless murder and I hope they catch the animal(s) who did it soon or better yet they put up a fight with police where I'm sure they will join their victims if they do.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,543 Senior Member
    This morning on the news they stated that evidence of a pot growing operation was found at three of the four locations of the shootings.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,458 Senior Member
    Doesn't surprise me. Even the small town I lived in back in Ohio had a large and growing population of Guatemalans. All good hardworking induviduals looking for a better life........ says the liberal press.

Then one day I see a carful of guys that look like this.........

PA-5443514.jpg

Everywhere a transplanted population grows, someone from back home follows to provide their drugs......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    But But....they are only lookin fer a better life in the Land of Milk and Honey.

Only so much immigration Any Society or Country can absorb without making it get as bad as what they fled from originally.
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,441 Senior Member
    Been a few days now and I've noticed no candle light vigils?
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,258 Senior Member
    Apparently the family was not well-liked in the community- - - -bunch of hell-raising dope dealers who liked to fight. The deceased girlfriend of one of them is getting a little sympathy, but the community isn't particularly sorry that the rest of them are room temperature. A cop I knew in my home town used to call situations like this "public service murders". The scumbag(s) are eliminated, nobody else suffers, and the community doesn't have to support any survivors in jail for decades.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite