Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

OMG!!! That woman ought to be ashamed of her self!!! Talk about BS Flip Flop!

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 22,394 Senior Member
Again, I don't have a link, I just saw it on Fox News. Hitlery is campaigning in PA and just flip flopped again on Gun Control. She knows PA is full of hunters and shooters. Now she's sucking up to them saying whatever we do we have to make sure we don't violate the 2A doing it. That's the Biggest Crock of BS I ever heard in my life when not a month ago she's talking about taking up all guns!!! Give this woman First Prize for doing
Three full flips off the low board!!!

:win::win::win::bang::bang::bang:

:silly:

Anybody who'd fall for this line is Truly Clueless!
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member
    And the voters will buy it!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I'm beginning to think the only solution to the problem would be a really patriotic Oath Keeper on her Secret Service detail.
    Jerry
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think the only solution to the problem would be a really patriotic Oath Keeper on her Secret Service detail.
    Jerry

You got that right!
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Jerry

Back when Slick Willy was in the White House she was so hateful and disrespectful to details they had quite a few transfer and supposedly others pulled straws to see who had the duty for certain events.

If the HilLIARy does take the White House I could see an even bigger version of that happening. Transfers and retirements increase ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,659 Senior Member
    Lovely. Just lovely.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,825 Senior Member
    She obviously has no shame!! Look who she's married to!!
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,398 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Again, I don't have a link, I just saw it on Fox News. Hitlery is campaigning in PA and just flip flopped again on Gun Control. She knows PA is full of hunters and shooters. Now she's sucking up to them saying whatever we do we have to make sure we don't violate the 2A doing it.
    Why?

Its what she is saying NOW so using the current methodology that is rampant then she is now a strong supporter of the second amendment.
    Anybody who'd fall for this line is Truly Clueless!

Yep
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I had a conversation at a local firing range a few years ago with a retired Secret Service agent who was on the protection detail when Slick Willy was running for president the first time. He said she tried to get really friendly with some of her bodyguards, but none of them were that desperate for a roll in the hay. That was back before she got old and ugly and started batting for the other team, BTW!
    Jerry
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Being a Democrat means never having to say you're sorry.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Why?

Its what she is saying NOW so using the current methodology that is rampant then she is now a strong supporter of the second amendment.

Yep

Beat me too it. Funny how the masses on the right, or left are the same.

Snake, you are right. Anybody that falls for a flip flopper is clueless.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    Being a Republican means never having to watch anything but Fox news or even bother thinking about my vote...'cause libtards.

FIFY
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    I believer her. Since she has always been a 2A supporter, I am going to vote for her. Hillary, make America great again.
    :win::applause:
    George Carlin
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    The word "shame" means nothing to them.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    She evolved on the issue.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    She revolved on the issue.

FIFY
    Jermanator wrote: »
    She evolved on the issue.

Nah, she was ALWAYS a 2A supporter...she just kept it quiet because of politics, but the time is right to voice her true beliefs. :roll:

Before, she was just saying what she had to, to achieve the things she wanted to. Frankly, her new stance Trumps her old one, IMO.
    George Carlin
    Beat me too it. Funny how the masses on the right, or left are the same.

Snake, you are right. Anybody that falls for a flip flopper is clueless.

Thanks, but I have never fallen for a Flip Flopper, but I will vote for anybody but her.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,659 Senior Member
    ... I will vote for anybody but her.
    I'm counting on your vote come November! :tooth:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Thanks, but I have never fallen for a Flip Flopper, but I will vote for anybody but her.

Even a flip flopper?
    If he flips (or flops) to the correct position, that works for me. If he was wrong before he was right, so what? Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
    zorba wrote: »
    I'm counting on your vote come November! :tooth:

Hey Bro! If you win the Nomination you got it.
    If he flips (or flops) to the correct position, that works for me. If he was wrong before he was right, so what? Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
    So you are for Hillary now?
    I believer her. Since she has always been a 2A supporter, I am going to vote for her. Hillary, make America great again.

You are going to vote for her, in essence. Same difference, if you don't vote Republican it's the same as a vote for Hillary. People like you will elect her. And we will all pay for your mistake.
    pjames777 wrote: »
    And the voters will buy it!

Oh yeah, a majority will.
    You are going to vote for her, in essence. Same difference, if you don't vote Republican it's the same as a vote for Hillary. People like you will elect her. And we will all pay for your mistake.

What mistake? She is a 2A supporter dyed in the wool, she said so. I believe that people can change.
    What mistake? She is a 2A supporter dyed in the wool, she said so. I believe that people can change.

I see where Snake is coming from. Hillary's 'come to Jesus' moment is WAY too recent. If she wanted discerning voters like Snake to buy in...she should have announced her stance DAYS ago.

As for me I'm convinced she seen the error of her ways...HIL...LA...RY, HIL...LA...RY, HIL...LA...RY!!!!!:cool2:
    George Carlin
    You are going to vote for her, in essence by voting for Trump. Same difference, if you vote Republican with him as the nominee it's the same as a vote for Hillary.

fify
    So you are for Hillary now?

Read my post again. is Hillary now a "he?"
    Wow, what some babes won't do to follow me into the bathroom.
    Read my post again. is Hillary now a "he?"
    Wow, what some babes won't do to follow me into the bathroom.

With your zeal for Trump, he assumed you would also dig Hillary, due to the two of them having so much in common. Frankly, I would think you would want to keep your options open, considering your admiration for politicians who realize the err of their ways and come out as brand new 2A supporters.

Whatever it takes to make America great again.
    George Carlin