Bream Is this your new buisness?

kansashunterkansashunter Senior MemberPosts: 1,456 Senior Member
Read this in a magazine tonight so no link. Barnana is selling Gorilla milk. Grass feed, fair trade unpasteurized raw primate milk. I don't want to milk a gorilla but maybe Bream could.

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,784 Senior Member
    Why did I open this thread... ?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,456 Senior Member
    https://trndmonitor.com/product-launch-barnana-launching-gorilla-milk/ here is a link in case you think I was making it up. Guess what state the company is located in?
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,784 Senior Member
    attachment.php?attachmentid=8106&d=1450983760
    why.JPG 11.3K
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,735 Senior Member
    In this crazy mixed up society, people will probably go Ape over it...........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,550 Senior Member
    grilled cheese and tomato marsupial?
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think this is not anything to go Bananas over............some kinda vegan save the Gorilla company...........where some of the proceeds go to save their habitat.

Nobody is milking Gorillas nor would they keep them in captivity to do that if it were practical............unless Buffy started a Gorilla Dairy :jester:

No more from Gorillas than Gorilla Glue is.

If anyone does manage to ever milk an Ape..............he/she is more of man than me.

The label is misleading and I hope nobody believes it is really primate milk from apes. Well, then again those who would buy and drink it might.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Good marketing by them though and I'll bet they sell a bunch to their targeted consumers who will feel good about doing their "Part" to save the planet.

http://gorillamilk.org/

http://www.inhabitots.com/first-ever-raw-grass-fed-gorilla-milk-hits-the-market-as-the-next-best-thing-to-human-breast-milk/barnana-gorilla-milk/

"Perhaps you’ve already guessed the answer to “how does one milk a gorilla?” They don’t. Barnana invented this campaign to spread awareness to all of humanity that just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should. Their mission is to support the World Wildlife Fund to preserve the wild habitat of gorillas. Barnana’s all-encompassing message to protect the earth and all of its creatures also denounces factory farming, food waste, off shore drilling and the use of pesticides. Look through the slides herein to see what Barnana urges eco-conscious people to open their eyes and minds to.

Barnana is doing their part to help eliminate food waste on organic banana farms by upcycling imperfect bananas that would otherwise be trashed, into a delicious collection of snack products."
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,165 Senior Member
    I don't milk gorillas. I leave that up to Buffco.

Just have to tell him to milk the females. He tried that once with a silverback. Got ugly.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,601 Senior Member
    I hear that gorilla milk goes well with horse apples and rattlesnake eggs.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I hear that gorilla milk goes well with horse apples and rattlesnake eggs.

That almost sounds like a redneck gourmet meal! :tooth:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.