Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Obama set to push for ‘smart gun’ tech

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
That dork in the WH is hell bent for leather to screw up the USA as much as he can before he leaves office.

He (Guy interviewed in video) can stick his $300 shotgun up his arse along with the $700 high tech electronic firing system in the stock. Sure way to keep affordable guns outta the hands of law abiding citizens and complicate gun ownership with more gun laws and Govt red tape.

So can Obammy with another one of his gun grabbing schemes. These idiots really think placing more restrictions on our 2A is gonna make use safer. One wants it for political purposes and one for money.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/28/obama-set-to-push-for-smart-gun-tech-despite-concerns.html
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Make his and other Potomac River Rat's security details carry only smart guns ... that should be a start for field testing.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Make his and other Potomac River Rat's security details carry only smart guns ... that should be a start for field testing.

Then let some scumbag hacker figure out a way to control the gun's firing mechanism remotely. Then Obummer would be left defenseless. They could wipe him out along with his entire entourage. That would be poetic justice but we would never hear the end of it. Can somebody please fix his brain?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Ben Carson should get back to the OR, way too many need some brain surgery to restore their common sense.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!