Man in ‘panda outfit’ who stormed Baltimore Fox station shot by police

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Fox has been showing more of the actual shootin of this guy. Looks like he just shook off an arm hit and kept on walking.

The fruitcake is lucky to be alive. He had candy bars wrapped in foil with wires saying it was a bomb vest. Wonder they didn't take him out earlier with a head shot through the glass after the building was evacuated.

They got just a few feet from him when he left the building, I guess they were just shootin to wound???
He had plenty of time to take his hands outta his pockets, but he just kept walking..............watch whole video and it shows when they shot him or part of it. At first they refrained from airing it all, but he is alive and guess in the world of media, it is OK now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/04/28/man-in-possible-panda-suit-storms-fox-station-in-baltimore/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,026 Senior Member
    I suppose O'Bummer and his stooge, Loretta Lynch will try to figure out what to ban. No gun was used, so I suppose that Panda suits and candy bars may become illegal items. They should try dealing with mental illness, that's the problem.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I was thunking did the police know at sometime in the standoff/ordeal he was faking a bomb. I mean, IF they really thought he had one why would they get to within a few feet of him? Did they get some intell on him from his family/Shrink/history or what?

Not faulting the cops, Í wasn't there and didn't have to make the decision. Glad nobody got hurt except the perp.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!