Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

If you don't vote in protest, I hope you enjoy her

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
«134

Replies

  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Given the choices we have, and have had, the past few decades, I'd say that Civil War II is looking pretty good as a viable option in the near future. That's IMHO, and I'm sayin'. When something is so screwed up that it is beyond repair, it's time to scrap it and start over from ground zero.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    Kobayashi Maru...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Anybody get Field and Stream Magazine? All this time I was suspect of the Politics of all the writers there. But look at this months issue in the "Ask Petzal Column. Dave's answer to a question will surprise you. I don't think he's a Libtard.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    This whole thing cracks me up. In November 95% of the popular vote will be cast for a liberal progressive. Yet 45% of the populace will think they are voting for some sort of conservative. This has been a fascinating study of mass manipulation of the populace. You really can tell some people that blue is red, and they will believe. Desperation is a powerful motivator.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Trump or Cruz or in the unlikely event they finagle someone else in who wasn't even running at the REP convention will be better than Pantsuit.

    Not arguing between the front runner and probable winner Trump and the runner up Cruz, just sayin.....................ABC or Bernie if she is indicted or Biden................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Losing elections to Democrats is the subconscious desire of every death-wish conservative. For not getting the perfect candidate of their wet dreams, they'd rather not vote, and throw themselves and their country under the bus, live in a liberal hell, just so they can say, "I told you so." Little wonder the Party doesn't acknowledge the message they think they're sending.





    T R U M P
    The demographics of the Reagan years are gone, Trump's as good as it's ever likely to get.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »

    He may or may not end up being a good leader, but I'll bet you he'll be a lot better than Hitlery!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    He may or may not end up being a good leader, but I'll bet you he'll be a lot better than Hitlery!

    Why?
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Why?

    Watch the video on the link. You can't be that naive.

    Absurd to think the Witch would be better than Trump........come on man.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Watch the video on the link. You can't be that naive.

    Absurd to think the Witch would be better than Trump........come on man.
    I watched it. So you want us to vote for the guy that supported both her and Chuck Schumer?
    Don't worry. I will vote in protest.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    He was a businessman and donated to all kinds...........
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Not a defend/debunk Trump thread, not my intention............just sayin ANYONE ON THE REP TICKET would be better than any DEM. Think about it.

    Yes, it will come down to that and doesn't it always?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Watch the video on the link. You can't be that naive.

    Absurd to think the Witch would be better than Trump........come on man.

    I don't think the Witch would be better than Trump. I think he is at least as bad.

    I'm naive? You are about to vote for a man that supported the "Witch" for President. You are going to vote for a man on the record against guns. You are going to vote for a man that ran on the Dem. ticket. I'm naive? Ok sure.


    So again why?
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    Losing elections to Democrats is the subconscious desire of every death-wish conservative. For not getting the perfect candidate of their wet dreams, they'd rather not vote, and throw themselves and their country under the bus, live in a liberal hell, just so they can say, "I told you so." Little wonder the Party doesn't acknowledge the message they think they're sending.




    T R U M P
    The demographics of the Reagan years are gone, Trump's as good as it's ever likely to get.


    The only message I can see them sending is "Oh What Dumbasses we are! Just get in line and follow us to Hell!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think they are 180 degrees apart and Trump would be much better.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    A REP/Cruz supporter scorched earth policy.............my way or nothing. We will show you and let Pantsuit swagger her way into 1600 Penn Ave.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    OK, the convention is over (look into the future here) Trump is the REP nominee................so who will you vote for or you gonna stay home?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    I don't think the Witch would be better than Trump. I think he is at least as bad.

    I'm naive? You are about to vote for a man that supported the "Witch" for President. You are going to vote for a man on the record against guns. You are going to vote for a man that ran on the Dem. ticket. I'm naive? Ok sure.


    So again why?


    Tuba, not to disagree, but you don't get it. I'm a Cruz guy but I get it. It's called the best choice that we can hope to win with. In my opinion it's not as good as a plain and simple choice of Cruz outright, but guess what? That probably isn't happening and Cruz probably ain't gettin it.

    But never mind all that. I'm a Cruze guy. I really wish Cruz would win the nomination. I really wish for that. He's a Texas senator, and he's conservative, experienced and smart. I also feel he can beat Hillary. But I also believe he can't win the nomination. He ain't gonna do it I don't think.

    Once Trump has his 1237 Delegates, what will you do? Suck your thumb and stay home? You guys have a big decision coming up unless Cruz pulls it out of the fire. I hope he does, I really do. But if he doesn't win it what will you do? I will vote for whoever is on the ticket as a Republican. I just hope most of you do also.

    By staying home or voting 3rd party you're giving it to Hillary and if she gets it then she has the keys to the City and you will have four more years of this crap or worse. And, you're not teaching anybody a lesson, except maybe yourself when you see that the only thing you did is keep the leftist in the white house and you didn't teach anybody anything one iota.

    Again, you don't know for sure what Trump will be like, you're speculating. But we already know what she will be like. And if she gets in she will pick a lot of justices and the face of the court will change radically for the rest of our lifetime. You guys are gambling with our right to Keep and Bear Arms!!! Pure and Simple!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    but we already know what she will be like.
    And how do you know this?







    By her previous actions right.

    snake284 wrote: »
    Again, you don't know for sure what Trump will be like,
    Yes I do. How do I know this?










    By his previous actions.

    Snake you prove my point. You believe blue is red.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    From my point of view (and we are talking politicians here-- I am not expecting very high standards) Trump's character flaws-- his full blown narcissism, his complete lack of consistency in his thoughts, and his childish demeanor-- disqualify him from being president. I feel he would make a worse president than Clinton.

    I will vote for a presidential candidate, but if Trump or Clinton are on the ballot, I will not vote for either. If those two are my options, my vote will probably go to the Libertarian Party nominee.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    This conversation repeats every four years. The GOP nominates a liberal and the faithful's only argument is "they are not a DEM" or "ANY -R is better than any -D"

    I have yet to see one GOPer tell me why Bush was a better president than Obama. Both drove the national debt to record levels. Both said they'd vote for an AWB. Both had majorities in the house and senate. Both passed some of the worst legislation in my lifetime. When they lost congress they became stagnant and did little damage to the country.

    My philosophy: pay attention to the congressional races. If it looks like the GOP wins congress, I'll vote Libertarian for POTUS. If it looks like Dems will control congress, I'll vote GOP.

    I do not want either party having legislative freedom.

    No, I don't care about the SCOTUS. It has been "conservative" as long as I can remember. Few decisions favored the Constitution.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

    Adam J. McCleod


  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    And how do you know this?










    By her previous actions right.



    Yes I do. How do I know this?










    By his previous actions.

    Snake you prove my point. You believe blue is red.

    Where your thought process is flawed is that no matter what Trump has said or done, he has never held an office. He's wheeled and dealed to stuff his own purse but he's never been charged with a public office. Also, he has gone both ways as a citizen business man doing what he has to do to make his business a success. This is different. He will be trying to save the country from the left. Being that as it may, he probably won't be siding with the left.

    I haven't proved your point because in my opinion you have no valid point about this.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    "Snake you prove my point. You believe blue is red."

    Naw man, I'm color blind, and that's the Gospel truth. I AM FOR REAL!.....:tooth:

    But that doesn't mean anything because it just means I have to use other litmus tests besides colors. I'm forced to use facts.

    :rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao::roll2::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Where your thought process is flawed is that no matter what Trump has said or done, he has never held an office.
    So you did not know how Hilary would be before she was elected senator? Really you expect me to believe that?
    snake284 wrote: »
    He's wheeled and dealed to stuff his own purse but he's never been charged with a public office. Also, he has gone both ways as a citizen business man doing what he has to do to make his business a success.
    So you are ok with a man that will do anything to make a buck? Why would you think he will be any different as President. He will wheel and deal with both sides to further his narcissism and fortune. People are who they are. This is true for Presidents, and businessmen.
    snake284 wrote: »
    This is different. He will be trying to save the country from the left. Being that as it may, he probably won't be siding with the left.
    He will be trying to save the country from something he supported, a party he was part of, an ethos he espoused? Again why? What evidence do you have of this. His words during this election cycle? What evidence in action?


    I hear crickets, because there is no evidence.

    snake284 wrote: »
    I haven't proved your point because in my opinion you have no valid point about this.
    Thanks for doing so once again.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member

    1)So you did not know how Hilary would be before she was elected senator? Really you expect me to believe that?


    2) So you are ok with a man that will do anything to make a buck? Why would you think he will be any different as President. He will wheel and deal with both sides to further his narcissism and fortune. People are who they are. This is true for Presidents, and businessmen.

    3) He will be trying to save the country from something he supported, a party he was part of, an ethos he espoused? Again why? What evidence do you have of this. His words during this election cycle? What evidence in action?


    4)I hear crickets, because there is no evidence.



    Thanks for doing so once again.

    1) Who said? I knew how Hillary was while Bill was in the White House. If you had known about all the BS she had her hand in and all the crime she has been alleged to be involved in with Slick you wouldn't say that.

    2) All I can say is that if you think Hillary will be better or not as bad, you are definitely Naive. She and Bill have been doing anything and everything for a buck for 40 years. Do some research. They are very crooked. Theres not much evidence of Trump being an out and out crook.

    3) Prove to me he supported the things Hillary and Bill do. You have no proof either. Hillary has an evident problem with the Truth! Yeah, he's a business man. That's in their nature to try to get things done to help them do business. Now what's wrong with that? He's a capitalist! So is Cruz. Either one will be good for us. But I just don't see Cruz winning it this time. But he still got my vote.

    4) Me too, because I see no evidence as to what you say.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Pantsuit has never held a real job except Rose law firm and all that mess...........trump will be good for businesses. I knew what Hillary would be like before the Senate and before Sec of State and sure don't want Crooked Hillary in the WH.

    No comparison.
    And if any of you don't think W was a better POTUS than Obammy........you are beyond help.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    3) Prove to me he supported the things Hillary and Bill do. You have no proof either.
    He was a registered Dem Snake. He endorsed her for President in 08. You must know this. There. That is proof. To deny it further is just willful ignorance.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    He was a registered Dem Snake. He endorsed her for President in 08. You must know this. There. That is proof. To deny it further is just willful ignorance.

    Heck yea, Trump knew she would be better than Obammy and the Dems would win the election. Smart feller.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    And if any of you don't think W was a better POTUS than Obammy........you are beyond help.
    Trump said Obama would be better than Bush.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/420996/trump-2008-bush-evil-talk-iran-obama-cannot-do-worse-bush-jim-geraghty
    Still voting for him? Oooooofffff course you are. See Blue is now Red.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement