Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

If you don't vote in protest, I hope you enjoy her

24

Replies

  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Pantsuit has never held a real job except Rose law firm and all that mess...........trump will be good for businesses. I knew what Hillary would be like before the Senate and before Sec of State and sure don't want Crooked Hillary in the WH.

    No comparison.
    And if any of you don't think W was a better POTUS than Obammy........you are beyond help.

    Amen Bro Chief!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think Bush was better than Obammy. Read the article again all of it. I see exactly where he was coming from as a businessman.

    Yes, Trump has my vote. Forget about all that gotcha crap and focus on what he is saying today and what he is going to do as POTUS. I believe he will do what he says.

    Just look at the lefties who are bat guano mad about him and trying to shut him down....that should be a hint he will get a wall built for starters.

    Again, will you guys refrain or vote for the Rep nominee?

    Sorry, Cruz is losing his arse off in the primaries, explain that if he is so wonderful?

    Oh wait, the next state will be Trump's Waterloo.............like WI, no it will be IN no CA ............get over it Trump will most likely be the nominee.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    And if any of you don't think W was a better POTUS than Obammy........you are beyond help.

    Quantify "better". I gave my quantitative comparison...
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

    Adam J. McCleod


  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    As usual this thread has deteriorated into an anti-Trump debate.

    All I wanted to know to know is whether you will vote for Trump or stay home/refrain providing he is the nominee. You if you do, will be de facto helping elect Pantsuit. How hard is that to grasp?

    Same would be true if Cruz got in and I or anyone else refused to vote for him like a cry baby who didn't get their way. There will consequences for that stubborn position. Didn't say I like the way this crazy election cycle has went, but it is what it is.

    So what is your favorite color Pantsuit on her, cause she will be sporting one for 4 years every time she speaks.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    So what is your favorite color Pantsuit on her, cause she will be sporting one for 4 years every time she speaks.

    If the GOP continues pushing east coast Big Gov't liberals, it will be eight years of Pantsuit. Your party's candidates are the problem, not the voters.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

    Adam J. McCleod


  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    As usual this thread has deteriorated into an anti-Trump debate.

    All I wanted to know to know is whether you will vote for Trump or stay home/refrain providing he is the nominee. You if you do, will be de facto helping elect Pantsuit. How hard is that to grasp?

    Same would be true if Cruz got in and I or anyone else refused to vote for him like a cry baby who didn't get their way. There will consequences for that stubborn position. Didn't say I like the way this crazy election cycle has went, but it is what it is.

    So what is your favorite color Pantsuit on her, cause she will be sporting one for 4 years every time she speaks.
    I answered your question in post #12 and 22. I haven't seen anyone say they were going to sit at home on election day-- just that they won't vote for Trump.

    Telling us over and over again how bad Clinton sucks is like talking to a wall. We all are very aware of what an awful candidate she is. Telling us again and again until November is not going to reveal anything that we don't already know. What you do not seem to understand is that some of us find Trump just as bad or worse than that crooked, lying piece of crap named Hillary Clinton. How many times are you going to tell us that he isn't as bad? Obviously, we are far from convinced that he isn't-- this means that telling me what a turd Clinton is, accomplishes nothing.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Trump said Obama would be better than Bush.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/420996/trump-2008-bush-evil-talk-iran-obama-cannot-do-worse-bush-jim-geraghty
    Still voting for him? Oooooofffff course you are. See Blue is now Red.

    I'm not going to try and put words in Chief's mouth, he has his reasons for pushing Trump. I do not push Trump in front of Cruz. Cruz is my first choice. I have my reasons for that too. These arguments I'm making have nothing to do with the Primary process. I voted for Cruz and that's all I can do for him. I do spread the word that I believe he's the best man for the job. Only problem my vote isn't the only one. But the difference in me and some others here is if my candidate doesn't make it, I'm still voting for the Republican, no matter who it ends up being. Because I know, the only thing worse than having a bad Republican as president is having a known Dummycrap as president.

    Nuff Said!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I'm not going to try and put words in Chief's mouth, he has his reasons for pushing Trump. I do not push Trump in front of Cruz. Cruz is my first choice. I have my reasons for that too. These arguments I'm making have nothing to do with the Primary process. I voted for Cruz and that's all I can do for him. I do spread the word that I believe he's the best man for the job. Only problem my vote isn't the only one. But the difference in me and some others here is if my candidate doesn't make it, I'm still voting for the Republican, no matter who it ends up being. Because I know, the only thing worse than having a bad Republican as president is having a known Dummycrap as president.

    Nuff Said!
    Snake-- Please read the link I have in post #2, but flip it all around-- where it says Trump, think Clinton. I think both Clinton and Trump suck-- miserably. Both will make terrible presidents. If we are going to have an awful president, we may as well have a Democrat to blame it on. And traditionally the party that is NOT in the Whitehouse tends to lose seats in non-presidential years. That would stop her from pulling any really stupid stuff for the next four years. Gun control would be stopped cold just like it was stopped for Obama.

    With a flip-flopping, totally inconsistent New York City liberal that has working relationships with Chuck Schumer (whom has the connections to make things miserable for Trump's businesses) along with his stated "flexibility" and the R by his name that would give cover to all the RINO's in Congress, I can see gun owners losing much bigger than we would with a Clinton administration.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    How hard is it to understand that voting for anyone besides the REP nominee or not voting or going for a 3rd party and getting an H Ross Perot Deja vu all over again (as Yogi Berra would say) will do nothing but help elect another DEM??????

    Fine, you want that and can live with your choice and the consequences it will bring, go for it.

    I would relent and vote for Cruz if in the unlikely event he can get a contested convention and get selected as the nominee, but don't see any compromise from many of you.

    Our political process will never please us all, things have and will happen that can stand a candidate on their heads in one news cycle these days and what about an October Surprise no one sees coming. This election cycle has more unexpected twist and turns than I can remember in my lifetime.

    Hang on for the ride.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Dang, some folks would complain if you hung them with a gold rope. :jester:

    Well we are after all, gun owners.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    Dang, some folks would complain if you hung them with a gold rope.
    Buford wrote: »
    Well we are after all, gun owners.

    Thanks, I lost that witticism (Gold Rope) in my editing/rewrite.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    How hard is it to understand that voting for anyone besides the REP nominee or not voting or going for a 3rd party and getting an H Ross Perot Deja vu all over again (as Yogi Berra would say) will do nothing but help elect another DEM??????
    How hard is it for you to understand that a vote for Trump helps elect Trump? You and snake just don't get our stand. It has nothing to do with sour grapes over our guy losing. It has to do with Trump being just as bad or worse. You, Snake, and others give too much credit to what someone says. There is no evidence in action that Trump is in any way consevative. There is evidence in action to the contrary. Once again the letter R is all powerful for you.

    Blue is now Red.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    How hard is it to understand that voting for anyone besides the REP nominee or not voting or going for a 3rd party and getting an H Ross Perot Deja vu all over again (as Yogi Berra would say) will do nothing but help elect another DEM??????

    Fine, you want that and can live with your choice and the consequences it will bring, go for it.

    I would relent and vote for Cruz if in the unlikely event he can get a contested convention and get selected as the nominee, but don't see any compromise from many of you.

    Our political process will never please us all, things have and will happen that can stand a candidate on their heads in one news cycle these days and what about an October Surprise no one sees coming. This election cycle has more unexpected twist and turns than I can remember in my lifetime.

    Hang on for the ride.
    :agree:
    And the sooner everyone figures that out the better and we may be able to keep our guns.

    Everyone out there is not a country folk or country folk at heart; there are a lot of stupid people out there that do not have a clue.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    Oh yeah and they vote!
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    :agree:
    And the sooner everyone figures that out the better and we may be able to keep our guns.

    Everyone out there is not a country folk or country folk at heart; there are a lot of stupid people out there that do not have a clue.

    When the nomination process is done, there will be plenty of time to resolve the question of whether it is worthwhile to support one bad candidate over the other bad candidate, or neither. If losing means you get massacred, you fight to the last breath...right?
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,904 Senior Member
    Tuba and a few others?
    Are you saying that between the two, you would rather have President H. Clinton than D. Trump?
    Earlier in these primaries some folks thought Trump would/could not win the GOP and would then run as an independent and splinter the party giving the election to Hilary. Now that it looks like he will win the nomination, some are talking of voting "other" and doing exactly what many said Trump would do.
    No independent has ever won a presidential election, closest ever was 27%.
    But then again, if you prefer Hilary, take your stand and Give her the oval office.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Tuba and a few others?
    Are you saying that between the two, you would rather have President H. Clinton than D. Trump?
    Earlier in these primaries some folks thought Trump would/could not win the GOP and would then run as an independent and splinter the party giving the election to Hilary. Now that it looks like he will win the nomination, some are talking of voting "other" and doing exactly what many said Trump would do.
    No independent has ever won a presidential election, closest ever was 27%.
    But then again, if you prefer Hilary, take your stand and Give her the oval office.

    Meanwhile, VM has answered your challenge to state why Ted Cruz is a better candidate than Trump, and you are ignoring it...again.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Meanwhile, VM has answered your challenge to state why Ted Cruz is a better candidate than Trump, and you are ignoring it...again.

    This is called willful ignorance. Snake said I had no evidence Trump ever supported The Clinton agenda. It has been pointed out in at least 8-10 threads that Trump endorsed Hilary in 08. To not recognize this is to bury ones head in the sand as a ostrich does. Just because one refuses to look at the truth doesn't make it any less true.

    Trump will win the Rep nomination, and the vast majority of the Republican party will be gleefully casting their vote for a liberal progressive.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Tuba and a few others?
    Are you saying that between the two, you would rather have President H. Clinton than D. Trump?
    Earlier in these primaries some folks thought Trump would/could not win the GOP and would then run as an independent and splinter the party giving the election to Hilary. Now that it looks like he will win the nomination, some are talking of voting "other" and doing exactly what many said Trump would do.
    No independent has ever won a presidential election, closest ever was 27%.
    But then again, if you prefer Hilary, take your stand and Give her the oval office.

    I thought we had nothing left to discuss. Are you back tracking and wish to discuss this?
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Trump will win the Rep nomination, and the vast majority of the Republican party will be gleefully casting their vote for a liberal progressive.

    It's not over till it's over.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    All aboard............the Trump Train is gathering steam every day ..............Choo Choo Choo and Snidely Whiplash's efforts to derail it will fail .............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,904 Senior Member
    I thought we had nothing left to discuss. Are you back tracking and wish to discuss this?
    Sure it is my right to change my mind.

    So you would rather just argue and be a richard?

    As I asked, prefer Hilary?

    If so there is no need for further discussion.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    As I have stated REPEATEDLY, yes, I do believe that D. Trump will be as bad as, or worse than, H. Clinton, despite the fact that the laws of both man and physics tell that an "R" is ALWAYS better than a "D". Jermanator has stated REPEATEDLY (and very clearly) WHY it's possible that this could be and so has tuba, bisley, VM, and even myself.

    I don't recall stating that I thought he could never win the nomination, but I do clearly recall saying REPEATEDLY that he shouldn't and that, if the Republican vparty wanted my vote-and the vote of people who think like me- they needed to offer us a better choice than Trump. This isn't the first time we've had this conversation, and it's a conversation that's being held all over this fair country of ours.

    I will say this: It is refreshing to FINALLY have a front-runner who isn't interested in kissing backsides. Despite his crass manner, I do appreciate this.

    Past that, I will say politically speaking, I feel that about the only difference between Hillary and Donald is cankles and bad hair.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Sure it is my right to change my mind.

    So you would rather just argue and be a richard?

    As I asked, prefer Hilary?

    If so there is no need for further discussion.

    No. I do not prefer Hilary. I do not prefer Trump. I have said it many times. This thread included. Trump is just as bad. I can hold my nose and eat Broccoli. It is good for me. I can not hold my nose and eat arsenic. Arsenic is no better than cyanide.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    No. I do not prefer Hilary. I do not prefer Trump. I have said it many times. This thread included. Trump is just as bad. I can hold my nose and eat Broccoli. It is good for me. I can not hold my nose and eat arsenic. Arsenic is no better than cyanide.

    Stay home and pout then.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Stay home and pout then.

    Vote for a liberal if you like.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    All aboard............the Trump Train is gathering steam every day ..............Choo Choo Choo and Snidely Whiplash's efforts to derail it will fail .............

    :rotflmao::rotflmao::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee:
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    The current version of Trump is better than hildabeast any day. They all flipflop over time. In 2010 HRC said she had no desire to run for public office again and she has been doing nothing but ever since.

    If Trump actually gets tough on immigration and maintains status quo on gun rights, I'll be happy cause I know HRC will do her best on both those issues in the opposite direction. The clintons are criminals who need to go away (be put away is more like it)

    They are the choices we have, third party votes are a waste of time
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,398 Senior Member
    Chief, as to this turning into a anti Trump thread, you started it as a "anyone who doesnt vote for the R-progressive is a id-10-t" thread. Thing is there is spit worth of difference in the progressives history's. As a business person, Hillary has made better deals the Trump and never gone bankrupt if you want to pick and choose what good deals they each have done. She made a mint on cattle futures because she is such a good market timer.

    Your guy, just over two years ago was singing Hillarys praises. I put up a link before with his own words. They have very similar views from single payer to the planned parent hoods, and his #'s against her stink. So in the real world; If it comes down to those two, to vote against Trump is to get Hillary, to vote for Trump is to get Hillary, and if Trump wins contrary to 85% of all current polling, we get Hillary in a suit.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    The current version of Trump is better than hildabeast any day. They all flipflop over time. In 2010 HRC said she had no desire to run for public office again and she has been doing nothing but ever since.

    If Trump actually gets tough on immigration and maintains status quo on gun rights, I'll be happy cause I know HRC will do her best on both those issues in the opposite direction. The clintons are criminals who need to go away (be put away is more like it)

    They are the choices we have, third party votes are a waste of time

    Yeah, third party votes are a death sentence to us. But there are people right here that will do it just to make their point, which is actually not a point at all.

    The people that want to protest the Repub establishment and vote for anybody but... are missing something so obvious here. For one, the Dummycrats are setting them up, the media is getting them all fired up trying to make Trump look worse than he actually is, and Two, these people that would let Hitlery get elected just to protest Trump but they don't realize that they aren't teaching anyone anything. The people that are preaching all this want you to stay home or vote third party. You are playing right into their hands.

    OK I still stand by what I say, that Trump is NOT My main man. Cruz is my man. But in truth they are almost identical. I'm just worried that Trump may have more of a problem defeating Hillary than Cruz. Also I know Cruz has more than anyone else what it takes to stand up in front of his constituents and Filibuster for hours because he believes so strongly in what he says. But I believe enough in Trump that I will vote for him in the General Election if Cruz doesn't get the nomination. I don't believe Trump is liberal at heart. Also I think Trump like many of us has grown more conservative with age. I know I have. But the bottom line is, I think it's plain bull headed to not go for the lesser candidate in the general election and let the dummycrap walk in. That's CRAZY!!! And one more time, you ain't teaching anybody anything, they're laughing at you!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement