Home Main Category Clubhouse

“Everyone steals from this store. Why are you picking on me?”

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It never ends.........

Walmart Theft Suspect Told Cops She Was "Too Lazy" To Pay For Stolen Sex Toys

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/walmart-thief-too-lazy-648392
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    My opinion:
    The first one.....sadly, that's a way of life with this class of people. There is no question what-so-ever that she did not have the first shred of guidance from mom or dad while she was growing up. It's a 99% probably that she didn't even know who her dad was. What is the answer? I don't know.

The second one.....Possibly had a rough "growing up", but not necessarily so. Look at her. She's addicted to one of those new vicious drugs that is destroying young women all over the South, and is especially bad in Florida. What is the answer? IMO anyone caught, especially men who use these drugs to entrap women....and you damn well better believe it is commonly happening....any man using this technique should be immediately shot before a firing squad. Will never happen, of course, but it should. And I don't support capital punishment, by-the-way. But I would in this situation.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,642 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    It never ends.........

Walmart Theft Suspect Told Cops She Was "Too Lazy" To Pay For Stolen Sex Toys

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/walmart-thief-too-lazy-648392

Walmart sells sex toys? Been a while since I was there.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,092 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    She pinched a $12.50 pair of earrings from Claire's. CLAIRE'S?!? If you're gonna get busted for shoplifting, at least swipe from a more upscale store!

Kinda like the guy I knew who got busted for Grand Theft Auto - he didn't joyride in a sports car or something, he stole an old station wagon.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,092 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    Walmart sells sex toys? Been a while since I was there.

That was exactly what I was thinking!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,633 Senior Member
    Looking at her picture (and reading her history), she needs all the help she can get. :yikes:

As for 'toys' think more like 'enhancers', not so much 'replacers'.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin