Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Be Careful as the Toes You May Step On May Be Connected to the Ass.....

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 22,429 Senior Member
You may Have to Kiss Later!

This is a classic example of the title here.

All the mud slinging that went on, all the bad feelings and now "Little Marco" is All In with Trump! Don't you just love this Crap???

Don't get me wrong, I've thrown what little support I have in for Trump. And I'm over joyed Marco has done this. I hope and pray Trump becomes our next president because in my view the alternative is unthinkable. But some of this stuff is funny. These guys put such energy into the campaigns and into their mud slinging at the moment and then have to back water and kiss that ass connected to those toes they stepped on. It can be hilarious.

And again, don't get me wrong, I'm very happy Marco Rubio threw his hat in with the winner, even though within the same breath I mention that, I know that it's probably so he might be considered as a running mate, because he now joins the group standing at Trump's feet saying "Take me, Take me, I'm the best one, I'll help him get elected!!!"

I think Marco would be a great VP, and he no doubt would hand Trump Florida. To tell the truth, there's several of the also rans that would make excellent running mates for Trump. Dr. Carson would give Trump's campaign a calming effect. It would take the emphasis off his fiery rhetoric. Add to that the fact that Carson is a thinking man with high intelligence and would be a good advisor to have in his (Trump's) tool box of tricks.

I think Carly would somewhat neutralize some of Hillary's steam about being the first woman for president. Add to that the fact that she has been a CEO of a large corporation and no matter what you think of her, that is tremendous experience. I think Kasich would also give Trump's campaign a calming effect maybe not as strong as Doctor Carson, but he may also help give Trump Ohio, another very important state. Also, Kasich would add a lot of experience to Trump's team.

But, I still feel if Cruz could make peace with himself AND Trump and put his pride aside and throw his hat in the ring with the Donald, he would be the best of the best and I feel it would hand Trump the victory that most of us pray for. I also feel that being Trump's VP would set him up for a shot at the presidency in 2024.

However, if he can't put his pride aside, in my opinion he would be showing his true colors that he doesn't really give as much of a damn about the country as he expresses and that it's more about him. I really think he's better than that, but we shall see. I really believe Trump would welcome Ted Cruz with open arms to join the campaign.

So let the crap fly! Don't be nice now, tell us how you REALLY feel......:tooth:
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It has been nice not talking any presidential politics fer a few days (mostly). The name that brings up so much discussion who also is the presumptive REP nominee wasn't even mentioned that I remember at the SE Shoot.........well me and Wambli had a conspiratorial conversation briefly in Miss Mary's kitchen........................contents to be taken to the grave with us :jester: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :spittingcoffee: :spittingcoffee:

Oh and I have two T-shirts I didn't bring with XXXXX name on them me and Diver discussed that at the Motel 6.........
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    It has been nice not talking any presidential politics fer a few days (mostly). The name that brings up so much discussion who also is the presumptive REP nominee wasn't even mentioned that I remember at the SE Shoot.........well me and Wambli had a conspiratorial conversation briefly in Miss Mary's kitchen........................contents to be taken to the grave with us :jester: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :spittingcoffee: :spittingcoffee:

Oh and I have two T-shirts I didn't bring with XXXXX name on them me and Diver discussed that at the Motel 6.........

Oh now I hate you and Diver!!! I so wanted to meet you guys, not so much for Political conspiracies, but to swap lies about guns and things. I hope you all make it next year because I'll be there if God and Teach(OOPS!!! AND Miss Mary) give us another opportunity. As far as I know I will have no family occasion that I can't miss next year.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.