Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Brexit and This guy would make a great Sec of State

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Brexit is causing all kinds of speculations and ripples even in our election cycle here. Obammy/Pantsuit and all the rest hate it too...................

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4985532211001/bolton-brexit-will-revive-western-security/?#sp=show-clips

This interview (below link) brings up a lot of good points on Hannity...............

Giuliani: Brexit a major setback for Obama, Clinton, Kerry

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4986153701001/giuliani-brexit-a-major-setback-for-obama-clinton-kerry/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    CNN is reporting it is all about fear/xenophobia /racism/Islamophobia..............HORSE HOCKEY...... they're blaming conservatives..........
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    Trump should draw a strong correlation between the EU and Hillary, being of ideological similarities.

"Britain voted to leave 40+ years of failed EU policies that were supported by Hillary and her camp. Why would those policies be good for us!?"
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers