Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Irony much? Counter protesters attack Neo Nazi group

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
Irony is thick here. Neo Nazi group gets permit to rally. Counter protesters attack with knives and clubs and call the Neo Nazi people fascists.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4997201923001/protesters-attack-neo-nazi-rally-members-in-california/?#sp=show-clips

While I don't support the Neo Nazi group, I do support their right to free speech. The counter protesters were nothing more than a bunch of animals needing to be put down, if you catch where I'm going. They were worse than the Neo Nazis.

Anyway, looks like the animals in society are getting restless. Y'all be safe out there! :guns:
  I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,635 Senior Member
    Don't like what you're hearing? Shut them down!....You notice they never do this stuff where people can go legally armed....come at me swinging a 2X4 and you're bought and paid for....

Oh yeah..."I hate Illinois Nazis..."
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I don't think that municipality issuse attack permitts.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Schedule another rally- - - - -bring battery-powered chainsaws!

This one's got a 10-foot reach!
    pACE3-17453328enh-z6.jpg
    It could double as a flagpole!

:devil:
    Jerry
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Far Left, Far Right Keep yer shot groups Tight if attacked by either :guns: :guns:

I deplore both sides of this agenda, but the Skinheads/Neo-NAZIs had a permit to rally and they shouldn't have been assaulted with knives and clubs.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    I personally don't give a rats crusty butt who gets a permit to protest because I don't have to go listen to their stupidity. Society, or what passes for it, is rapidly degenerating, and the thin veneer is being pulled back and the real hatreds being laid bare.

Looks like it's going to be a long hot summer full of mayhem. Glad I live way out in the country; I don't have to put up with those shenanigans. Those types don't tend to come out here in redneck central. It isn't safe for them, and not enough cops to separate the participants once the ball begins.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Coming out here's not nearly as much of a problem as getting back might be!

"I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4 wheel drive- - - - - - - - -"
    Jerry
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,660 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Far Left, Far Lefter Keep yer shot groups Tight if attacked by either :guns: :guns:

I deplore both sides of this agenda, but the Skinheads/Neo-NAZIs had a permit to rally and they shouldn't have been assaulted with knives and clubs.
    fify
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    "Society, or what passes for it, is rapidly degenerating". Mike pegs the major problem with this IMO. We are degenerating for a number of reasons for sure, and the lack of national leadership from congressional representatives to the President's Office is a part of this. Total dishonesty in government appears to be normal now. I see no improvement in the future on this either. Considering honesty, we are no different in our government--local to national--than our typically corrupt neighbors to the south. And, considering the candidates that we have to choose from in the up-coming elections, it will probably get worse. What I have observed in my productive lifetime in a typical sheriffs election in a rural Deep South county, is now very typical on the highest levels of the national government. IMO the time for open revolt is fast approaching. A bloodless revolt at the ballot box I hope, but if this cannot be accomplished....then open revolt following the principals of Thomas Jefferson and our other highly intelligent Founding Fathers.
    I'm beginning to think using the ballot box is rapidly becoming a non-option, given how shamelessly election results are being manipulated. There's nothing more scared and ruthless than a corrupt politician facing the spectre of unemployment! I'd rather face a cornered wolverine than a politician about to be held to account for his/her corrupt misdeeds!
    Jerry
    And then there's this in the news. The New York Post doesn't mention it, but he was to give testimony in a day or two about funneling under the table money to Hillary for a couple of years. Anybody remember Vince Foster?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/23/ex-un-general-assembly-chief-dies-amid-bribery-scandal/

The former head of the UN General Assembly, who was facing criminal charges in a federal bribery case, died of asphyxiation after dropping a barbell on his neck, authorities said Thursday.

John Ashe, 61, who was president of the General Assembly from 2013 to 2014, died at his home in the Westchester village of Dobbs Ferry Wednesday afternoon from “traumatic asphyxia with laryngeal cartilage fractures while lifting barbell on bench,” the county’s Medical Examiner’s Office said in a statement.

The death was ruled an accident.

The current General Assembly president, Mogens Lykketoft, had said earlier that Ashe died of a heart attack.
    ― Douglas Adams
    That link locked up my computer- - - -repeatedly!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    That link locked up my computer- - - -repeatedly!
    Jerry

:uhm: Loads on mine just fine. Let me find another link.

http://www.americanjournalreview.com/breaking-man-set-testify-hillary-mysteriously-found-dead/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/un-president-ashe-dead-1.3648449

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-ashe-dead_us_576b76cee4b0c0252e786cf5

Here's three more. Hope they don't lock up your computer! :up:
    ― Douglas Adams
    Chalk up another notch on Killary's list. I wonder how many people it took to sit on the guy's barbells until he choked? He looks pretty muscular.
    Jerry
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,611 Senior Member
    Chalk up another notch on Killary's list. I wonder how many people it took to sit on the guy's barbells until he choked? He looks pretty muscular.
    Jerry

Didn't we go through this the last time a Clinton was in the WH?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Coming out here's not nearly as much of a problem as getting back might be!

"I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4 wheel drive- - - - - - - - -"
    Jerry
    I think you've got it covered. If 4 vehicles arrive at a 4 way stop at exactly the same time who has the right of way? The jacked up 4 wheel drive with a gun rack and the "guns don't kill people I do bumper sticker"!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Far Left, Far Right Keep yer shot groups Tight if attacked by either :guns: :guns:

They are automatically vilified because they are the wrong color. Sad but true. I am a champion of one race. Human.
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    They are automatically vilified because they are the wrong color. Sad but true. I am a champion of one race. Human.

Loosely paraphrasing Linus Van Pelt from the Peanuts comic strip, "I love humanity, but there are a WHOLE LOT of people that just need killin'."
    ― Douglas Adams
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Nazis and Communists fighting in the streets, Germany in the 1930's.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,611 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    Nazis and Communists fighting in the streets, Germany in the 1930's.

:win:

Yet ANOTHER parallel...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,636 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Didn't we go through this the last time a Clinton was in the WH?

Yep. There were lots of mysterious deaths right before people testified or were being interviewed
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Since I retired I've had too much time to observe and to think on what I've observed.

For instance, I noticed for decades how people in OTHER countries valued life not one damn, and killed and tortured by the hundreds of thousands and even in the millions. I observed firsthand some of that in North African and Eastern Med countries we visited while in the Navy. Western countries were, for the most part, not afflicted with that moral deficit, with a couple of notable exceptions. Rioting and burning and looting seemed to be daily occurrences in those same other countries, but not in the West. Killing people was no more a moral dilemma than killing an alley full of rats.

But things have been changing in the U.S. slowly but relentlessly towards that same disdain for the sanctity of life. We have stood by while the war on drugs has caused the arming up of drug gangs protecting 'turf' and not allowed the police to do what needs to be done, and the cities most afflicted have had leaders that have disarmed the law abiding making them cannon fodder for the gangbangers that shoot up neighborhoods whenever and wherever they please, and the cops end up just investigating with no arrests forthcoming. Hell, it's so common that it's no longer national news worth reporting. Chicago is a fertile killing ground for the gangs, and not a peep from the lame stream media. We've gotten so used to it that it's no longer newsworthy.

Children from the late 80's and 90's somehow think that only their opinion matters and that it is acceptable to do violence against anyone who does not believe as they do. And illegal aliens disrupt and beat people who attend the opposition political rallies. I remember seeing lots of instances of that behavior on the news in SE Asia, the ME, and closer to home, South America over the decades. But NOT in the Western countries, but now it seems common even it those, and we're slipping into the same pattern.

And I think I can put my finger on the exact time that America started going T.U. It was President Lyndon B. Johnson and his Great Society program. Good intentions with unforeseen and catastrophic consequences and results.

Any society is, or should be, judged by how they treat the most vulnerable, the old, the weak, the infirm, the very young, and the unborn. This country is well on the way to being viewed as trash in the dustbin of history. And the treatment of veterans by the V.A. and the V.A. hospital system is another glaring example of that same lack of respect for life.
    ― Douglas Adams