Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Kerry under fire over explanation for Istanbul suicide attack that killed 41

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
"They're Desperate"

'Defies reality': Kerry takes heat for claiming airport attack a sign of ISIS desperation

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/29/defies-reality-kerry-takes-heat-for-claiming-airport-attack-sign-isis-desperation.html?intcmp=hpbt1
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Since you brought it up, I find it odd that this attack happened on the same day that the house released their Benghazi report. All the media covered was the attack, with very little mention of the report.

No doubt I'm seeing a conspiracy where none exists.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    Since you brought it up, I find it odd that this attack happened on the same day that the house released their Benghazi report. All the media covered was the attack, with very little mention of the report.

No doubt I'm seeing a conspiracy where none exists.

News story rule. If it bleeds, it leads. Kerry always opens mouth and inserts foot up to his crotch, always. The MSM is in the bag for Hillary and will not report on negative news about her.

That's all the explanation I got.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    They opened that flughafen up pretty quick after the attack.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    News story rule. If it bleeds, it leads..

Leading is one thing. Covering nothing but one story is quite another. I only watch Fox, so I don't know how other networks operate. I do know that Fox will declare a "story de jour" and stay on it and only it until it gets cold.

Thank God for Netflix!
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Imbecile n Chief was in Canada today with the Mexican and Canadian leaders blowing smoke up everyone's butt who would listen.................
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,986 Senior Member
    No matter if they're desperate, constipated or whatever...they're still killing people! Wonder if he'll dare telling the mourning families the same lame explanation without the coverage of his security detach.

Sadly, soon in a local airport next to you. Wonder who will they blame then other than the real perpetrators :wink: