Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Transgender Military Now OK

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 11,700 Senior Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-officials-military-concerned-transgender-timeline-075734316--politics.html

working with the Military, I can tell you first hand, lots of unhappy folks in the ranks right now.

:angry::confused::down:
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    From the article, "Under the new policy, transgender troops would receive any medically necessary care including surgery, Carter said." If that means they get sex change surgery on the government dime, then that's just idiotic. That isn't exactly a cheap surgical procedure and costs lots of money. And recovery time isn't outpatient surgery time.

I can imagine that there's lots of unhappy folks in the ranks. If the craziness keeps going on, then I can see a time when the all volunteer force will be having a hard time finding new recruits.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Is trans-gender like military intelligence?:uhm:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    :down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Great, another category of FRUITCAKES being allowed in the ranks..............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Gee think they have psychological issues ..............I wouldn't issue one a weapon...........what meds are they on while they are Transforming or in-between..........hormones?

He said we need to avail ourselves of all talent available to fill our ranks.................to defend our country?

Blowing LGBT smoke up our asses and it is being shoved down the throats of our military which is being used as a social engineering vehicle to experiment on.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,611 Senior Member
    This is ridiculous. If you have "issues" like this, deal with them yourself - don't ask the Gov't, your employer, or the military to do it for you.

How many more days until we're rid of this idiot in chief?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    What will their PT test consist of.......male or female standards..........dress uniforms? Male slacks and a female blouse.................how peachy.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    From the article, "Under the new policy, transgender troops would receive any medically necessary care including surgery, Carter said." If that means they get sex change surgery on the government dime, then that's just idiotic. That isn't exactly a cheap surgical procedure and costs lots of money. And recovery time isn't outpatient surgery time.

I can imagine that there's lots of unhappy folks in the ranks. If the craziness keeps going on, then I can see a time when the all volunteer force will be having a hard time finding new recruits.

What a load of crap. The VA can't (or won't) take care of our vets' medical needs, but the military is willing to pay for a new enlistee's sex change operation?????

I wonder how many will join just to get the free surgery, and then do their best to find a reason to get out?
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    What a load of crap. The VA can't (or won't) take care of our vets' medical needs, but the military is willing to pay for a new enlistee's sex change operation?????

I wonder how many will join just to get the free surgery, and then do their best to find a reason to get out?

This

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    They are forcing out thousands of good officers and enlisted soldiers to meet some goal, but yet can afford this miscarriage of common sense?

This money, time and effort should be spent to destroy ISIS.
    We should not have to accept the Dregs of Humanity to fill our military ranks!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,961 Senior Member
    The article does not say the initial sex change operation would be done by the Military only that necessary surgery would be done if necessary.
    Transgender troops must have been stable for 18 months after the operation of taking the meds.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,961 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »

We did that with Project 100,000 back a few years.
    NN wrote: »

AKA McNamara's 100,000
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member

I was going to mention that, but didn't. Glad you did. :up:

What Obama and his government have done to the military will take at least a decade to correct, if it is ever corrected. Everything they touch turns to excrement. Sewage runs downhill and the puddle at the bottom of the hill is the Democrat party.

Regarding the drugs that Big Chief asked about, yeah there is a lot of hormone therapy for the male to female transition and vice versa. And those hormones mess up the mind until a 'happy place' dose is found. I wouldn't issue them weapons, either, until they were stable. More money wasted while they go through the transition and training time frittered away.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    What's next mandatory viewing of Finding Dory............about a (Transgender?) Fish, voice by Ellen DeGeneres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkLUap7oGQ
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

I was one of those guys.
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    I was one of those guys.
    Jerry

You couldn't have been a CAT IV... way too smart for that..............and you worked for a living. Unless you were too tall for your MOS..............:jester:

Plus I think it was only an Army program..................

"Project 100,000 (also McNamara's 100,000) was a 1960s program by the United States Department of Defense (DoD) to recruit soldiers that would previously have been below military mental or medical standards. While the project was promoted as a response to President Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty, it has been an object of criticism.[1]"

Project 100,000 was initiated by Defense Secretary Robert McNamara in October 1966 to meet the escalating manpower requirements during American involvement in the Vietnam War and ended in December 1971.[3] Promoted as a response to Johnson's War on Poverty by giving training and opportunity to the uneducated and poor, the recruited men were classified as "New Standards Men" (or, informally and pejoratively, as the "Moron Corps"[4]) and had scored in Category IV of the Armed Forces Qualification Test, which placed them in the 10-30 percentile range.[5] The number of soldiers reportedly recruited through the program varies, from more than 320,000[5] to 354,000, which included both volunteers and conscripts (54% to 46%).[3] Entrance requirements were loosened, but all the Project 100,000 men were sent through the normal training processes with other recruits, and performance standards thus were the same for everyone.[6]

"Project 100,000 soldiers included those unable to speak English, of low aptitude, with physical impairments, as well as those who were too short or too tall or were overweight or underweight, among other categories. They also included a special category—a control group of acceptable soldiers. Each of the different categories was identified in their official personnel records with a large red letter stamped on the first page of their enlistment contract. Human resources offices had to prepare reports on them, to be submitted monthly to Department of the Army. The monthly reports did not include the identity of the soldiers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    R. Lee Ermy can fix it come on Gunny! :applause: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    R. Lee Ermy can fix it come on Gunny! :applause: Later,

I would pay good money to hear his rant on the subject! :up:

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member

It's the bizarro world we live in.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    cpj wrote: »
    So the Marines will now be known as feather necks, instead of leather necks?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ned will be along soon...............:popcorn: :popcorn:
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Crazy. They are trying to sink the ship as fast as possible.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Apparently, my disqualifying situation for USAF enlistment was a single "reckless driving" episode on my record. I actually had a perfect 100 score on the AFQT. My recruiter applied for a waiver under Project 100,000 and I was off to Lackland AFB for basic training. My 2 years of college drill team experience got me selected as barracks chief for my training flight!
    Jerry
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ned will be along soon...............:popcorn: :popcorn:

This isn't gonna be easy for Ned - he barely tolerates me, and I'm just a simple weird-o and an online weird-o at that! This goes way beyond the pale for him I'm afraid, poor guy.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,865 Senior Member
    Once the military is loaded with dickless men and bearded women, Ovomit can justify the use of his bureaucratic private army to take control of things.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,635 Senior Member

What's a dreg? I served with guys who were drunks, dope addicts, thieves, out and out pshychopaths, some who could not read or write, didn't know what a shower was until they were drafted---hell, I served with guys who didn't know their left from their right and couldn't tie their freaking shoes...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Once the military is loaded with dickless men and bearded women, Ovomit can justify the use of his bureaucratic private army to take control of things.

Private you need to shave them whiskers off yer face...............OK Sarge I need to go to the PX for some new razors and a box of Tampons too ............:yikes:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,635 Senior Member

Probably about the same number of women who joined when they found out they ccould get a free boob job. It was great training in the art of reconstructive surgery...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    What's a dreg? I served with guys who were drunks, dope addicts, thieves and some who could not read or write, didn't know what a shower was until they were drafted---hell, I served with guys who couldn't tie their shoes...

the remnants of a liquid left in a container, together with any sediment or grounds.
    "coffee dregs"
    synonyms: sediment, deposit, residue, accumulation, sludge, lees, grounds, remains; technicalresiduum
    "the dregs from a bottle of wine"

the most worthless part or parts of something.
    "the dregs of society"
    synonyms: scum, refuse, riffraff, outcasts, deadbeats; More

the dregs of society/humanity
    a group of people in society who you consider to be immoral and of no value: People tend to regard drug addicts as the dregs of society.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/dregs-of-society-humanity#translations
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »

Obama is bound and determined to change everything to insure we fail and the common man will be even more common and he will need to depend on the Government for his survival. And when it gets like that it will be just that, pure survival. No luxuries or rights for the common man. There will be nothing special of life for an American anymore. That's what it has come down to. If you don't believe me just hang around and let things progress as they are now. Let Hillary be elected. That will be the end of us all. The low info crowd imagines that when they, the Democrats, get their way everything will be just peachy. But what they don't know is that they haven't seen hell yet.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.