Home Main Category Personal Defense

PA residents: we now have reciprocity with Maine!

mythaeusmythaeus Senior MemberPosts: 831 Senior Member
It looks like our LTCF is now valid in Maine, signed on 11/1/2011.
Actual agreement: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Crime/Maine-PA-Reciprocity-Agreement.pdf
General info: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/crime.aspx?id=184

Al
"In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    That is great news !

:beer:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • shawn1172shawn1172 Senior Member Posts: 588 Senior Member
  • N320AWN320AW Senior Member Posts: 648 Senior Member
    Congrats! Now you will be able to visit L.L. Beans store in Freeport without a quilty conscious! :jester:
  • mythaeusmythaeus Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    shawn1172 wrote: »
    Come on up!
    N320AW wrote: »
    Congrats! Now you will be able to visit L.L. Beans store in Freeport without a quilty conscious! :jester:

Hahaha...good one.

Actually, I went snowmobiling in Maine a long time ago and wanted to go again. One of the things to hold me back is actually the ability to carry. I almost shelled out a $100+ to get a non-res permit too, but now glad I don't have to.

:beer:
    Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama