Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

A woman shows us how its done

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,281 Senior Member
http:/Watch the body slam at the end!!!controversialtimes.com/instant-justice/driver-plows-through-protestors-who-shut-down-highway-police-charge-protestors/ Looks like it didn't download ??

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    The takedown is at 1:28
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,732 Senior Member
    If someone blocks the interstate/road in front of me they had better be ready to move. Quickly!
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Why didn't the gutless wonders in the rest of the cars play follow the leader?
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I would love to see someone have a vehicle setup somehow with conductive paint on body panels and a nice wire running to a racing coil ... 45Kv/1amp would be about right.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    I would love to see someone have a vehicle setup somehow with conductive paint on body panels and a nice wire running to a racing coil ... 45Kv/1amp would be about right.

That's no problem AT ALL. Australian Fence Charger for 12V battery operation with 10 mile capacity.
    10 gauge bare copper wire.
    1 1/2" PVC pipe mounted at the four vehicle corners. Drill 1/8" holes in PVC pipe and alternate the wraps of the 10 gauge wire for connecting hot and ground to the fence charger.
    Find anus chapeaus in highway; plug in charger to 12VDC cigarette lighter receptacle; smoke them critters! Woo Hoo!!!!! :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Be sure to drag a bare wire ground strap for the maximum ZAP! I like the "weed burner" charger that will actually cut off a blade of grass that gets shorted against the fence wire!
    Jerry!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,653 Senior Member
    Shouldn't be that hard to rig a solenoid to trigger a couple of cans of "bear spray" hidden behind the grill. Ease up, trip the button. drive through.

May not be legal (probably) but I am pretty sure it would be effective in "encouraging" those jack-wagons to get the hell out of the way.

Edited to add: an electric pump/sprayer with some "skunk essence" cover scent might work too, and could possibly not be illegal??????:confused:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• SargeSarge Member Posts: 324 Member
    Shoot... I still like the idea of the cavalry using 'em to grease the tracks! They'll either move or get ran over.
    Pain is okay. Puking is okay. Fear is okay. Falling is okay. Crawling is okay. Failure is okay. Quitting is not.
    Teach wrote: »
    Be sure to drag a bare wire ground strap for the maximum ZAP! I like the "weed burner" charger that will actually cut off a blade of grass that gets shorted against the fence wire!
    Jerry!

No need for that. You've got the hot and ground wires alternating on the PVC posts. They'll get all they can stand! The Australian chargers will light dry grass without being in 'weed chopper' mode! I've set dry grass on fire several times with mine.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Back when I was in college, my windshield washer tubing (from the old glass jar type reservoir) got re-routed into the glove box. Stop at a convenience store, buy a bottle of orange juice, and with vodka in the washer reservoir, the glove box became an instant "screwdriver" dispenser! Handy on dates to the drive-in movie!
    Jerry
    Folks down in FL got it made on that windshield washer thing. Just install a second one with a switch conveniently located in the vehicle. Fill the washer with water and a few ground up shrimp and some small bits of squid. In a couple or three days that mess will fester into a really smelly mix. Direct outlet sprays forward. Anyone getting sprayed with that mess will be throwing up their toenails. I recommend a 1.5 gallon reservoir to service as many road blockers as possible.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Use a racing electric fuel pump and 1/4" spray nozzles and you'll get about a 25 foot range! I'd recommend Parsons' sudsy ammonia in the reservoir!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Use a racing electric fuel pump and 1/4" spray nozzles and you'll get about a 25 foot range! I'd recommend Parsons' sudsy ammonia in the reservoir!
    Jerry

:spittingcoffee: That would work, too! Ag spray systems would work pretty good, too, and give a good 100% spray coverage.

I like these, too.

13729011_523801117815892_5140471994476901646_n_zps6pnumuwz.jpg

military-photos-1031-13_zpsirxfdntz.jpg
    ― Douglas Adams
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,653 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I have a friend that traps animals for a living. He's got a jar of that. ALL cars have the required equipment to make that happen. Just empty the washer fluid, replace with Peppe Le Pew juice, and adjust the nozzles.
    Didn't think about that... good thinking/hustle Pierre :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.