Home Main Category Hunting

Squirrels Unlimited

HAWKENHAWKEN Posts: 1,720 Senior Member
Does anyone know what happened to the Squirrels Unlimited forum web site? When I try to open it it says that site is not available. Inquiring minds want to know..........robin :confused:
I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO

Replies

• USUFBUSUFB Posts: 830 Senior Member
    I guess squirrels are more limited than they thought.
    Sometimes, I lie awake in bed at night wondering "Why the heck can't I fall asleep?"
    NRA Life Member
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    Word on the street is that the site owner went nuts.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • NNNN Posts: 25,236 Senior Member
    Six-Gun wrote: »
    Word on the street is that the site owner went nuts.
    mocantina.gif
    :banned:

:rotflmao:
  • TeachTeach Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    This one's limited!
    squirrel_nuts.jpg

10689LastScan.jpg
    LOL!

Jerry
  • earlyearly Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Have you peeked around the backside of the tree?:uhm:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • HAWKENHAWKEN Posts: 1,720 Senior Member
    40,000 comedians out of work and y'all are trying to be funny. Thanks for the replies, it was a serious question........robin
    I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
    Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO
    Honestly, I had no idea there was s Squirrel Unlimited, but it makes sense. I think any of these conservation groups that actual put dollar into protecting game habitats are doing a positive thing for all of us, even those who don't necessarily hunt the specific species. The work they do usually help other critters collaterally.
  • snake284snake284 Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Six-Gun wrote: »
    Honestly, I had no idea there was s Squirrel Unlimited, but it makes sense. I think any of these conservation groups that actual put dollar into protecting game habitats are doing a positive thing for all of us, even those who don't necessarily hunt the specific species. The work they do usually help other critters collaterally.

Me neither, because if I had I would have been going there. One thing I loves me is some Squirrels to eat. I've had some of my very best hunting experiences hunting squirrels and some of my best hunting success too.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    When I first read the title, I thought it was a reference to the democratic party and simply put in the wrong forum.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • HAWKENHAWKEN Posts: 1,720 Senior Member
    The site is still off line. I heard that they may have been infected with a virus o some sort, not sure what that means but it doesn't sound good. It is a good forum with a lot of good ideas on hunting them with some good recipes........robin
    Hopefully, they were making regular backups at the admin level. That will prvent a catastrophe like we had here.
  • TeachTeach Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    The catastrophe was at the admin level, after the site came back online!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    The catastrophe was at the admin level, after the site came back online!
    Jerry
    I will withhold my conspiracy theory on that, but it sounds like we're on the same page.
  • ArtbrownsrArtbrownsr Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm interested in this as Alaska Red Squirrels are shorter than the tail of the grey squirrels in Western Washington. but just as good as a gravy and just as fun for my grand childrens' first game.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Posts: 6,583 Senior Member
    HAWKEN wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened to the Squirrels Unlimited forum web site? When I try to open it it says that site is not available. Inquiring minds want to know..........robin :confused:
    Turns out they weren't unlimited?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers