Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

MA Bans ALL ARs and AKs

BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior MemberPosts: 4,484 Senior Member
"He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Piss on them Gun Grabbing idiots.................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    Lemme guess: they're going to gun through their pre-existing registry and tell everyone they already know has one to "turn them all in." Why does that sound prophetic?
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,867 Senior Member
    I'm selling all my AK and AR guns!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,383 Senior Member
    Mine went kaboom at the range and I took it apart and through away the parts.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I guess crime will be zero and they can lay off all the cops except some for writing traffic tickets....unarmed. They have made the state safe. Criminals will stop at the state line and dump their AR/AKs.............after all, it is against state law............

Yep, registration leads to confiscation
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    Well, they CLAIM that people who own pre-existing "MA legal" guns have nothing to worry about...for now. I'm fairly certain that they will never bother those folks again. :roll:
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    ARs and AKs today, Tomorrow your Remington model 742s and Winchester Model 100s. Then after that, your Model 70s and Model 700s after that. Go back to sleep ye sheeple of Massachusetts! The ones I feel for are the good ones such as Black Hawk and Weatherby, good law abiding Gun Owners. People like them are a credit to their state and if armed they are an asset to their state, and they are being unconstitutionally disarmed. That sucks BIG WIENERS!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Funny how many of the states that were formed from the original 13 colonies that fought for freedom from the British have morphed into (for now) weak shadows of the Third Reich. I hope the people up there wake up. And there's worse ways of dying than being knee deep in spent brass with a rifle with a barrel glowing dull red.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,624 Senior Member
    As I read it, they say that guns owned before this 'directive' will be grandfathered, providing they are "MA Legal"... right after telling us that they have just changed what is legal in Massachusetts. Did anyone else notice that semi-auto shotguns that hold more than five rounds are also now illegal?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    As I read it, they say that guns owned before this 'directive' will be grandfathered, providing they are "MA Legal"... right after telling us that they have just changed what is legal in Massachusetts. Did anyone else notice that semi-auto shotguns that hold more than five rounds are also now illegal?

I'd say that pump shotguns that hold more than 5 rounds will be included with the semiauto shotguns. I suspect, though, that the **** jellyfish that came up with this mess did not have 'normal' shotguns in mind, but were specifically targeting the Saiga type AK shotguns with removable magazines. Don't worry though; they'll get around to those other ones along with those 'bolt action sniper rifles with removable magazines that hold more than 10 rounds' as soon as the burn from this latest travesty scabs over.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,953 Senior Member
    Mass legislature did not do this.... an overzealous Attorney general is trying to shove this down our throat's.

She is trying to make her own law....it will not last.

She shook a hornets nest and will be stung
    Weatherby i sure hope you are correct. So many in Government think they have been made imperial leaders or something.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    I'll be in Boston Saturday.....legislature will be in session....We will be noticed and heard.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,194 Senior Member
    Weatherby wrote: »
    Mass legislature did not do this.... an overzealous Attorney general is trying to shove this down our throat's.

She's taking her cue from Obama's Executive Orders.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,093 Senior Member
    I'll be in Boston Saturday.....legislature will be in session....We will be noticed and heard.

Sic' em Weatherby.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Sic' em Weatherby.

There will be a lot of us and thanks.
    The legislature is already taking notice

All y'all gun owners up there hold their feet to the fire and make 'em squeal! The people aren't the problem; it's the government that IS the problem! Make 'em do the right thing! :up:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,093 Senior Member

If money helps, post a link to donate.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    It's not my picture but I'd say thousands turned out today.

0af54f42-c797-4492-993a-0f7285a41614_zps3mznjwmv.jpg
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member

A state Attorney General who is ignorant of the three branches of government should be fired. They are executive branch which is administrative and can enforce existing laws. Legislative branch can create, modify, or abolish laws. Judicial branch can decide if existing laws are legal.
    She was elected and not subject to recall.

Today's efforts may have added a few names to this.
    We will see what comes of it I guess.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3/view
    Bravo for taking action.
    This crap with officials playing king and queen needs to stop
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Good man for not sitting idle on this issue. Wish I was there with you!

Thanks Brother the heat on this one won't be turned down.....She is not likely to rescind IMHO but in this tyrants case we have backing.
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Bravo for taking action.
    This crap with officials playing king and queen needs to stop

Thanks also Brother.....We're going to win this one.
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Thanks also Brother.....We're going to win this one.

I hope you do, any victory in a state like that is big.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • FlashoverFlashover Member Posts: 390 Member
    I find it funny how every news organization has been downplaying the turnout by saying "hundreds" of people attended.
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    I hope you do, any victory in a state like that is big.

From my senator today

Senator Don Humason files bill stripping Attorney General Maura Healey's authority on firearms sales in Massachusetts
    I hope it gains traction
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,194 Senior Member
    From my senator today

Senator Don Humason files bill stripping Attorney General Maura Healey's authority on firearms sales in Massachusetts
    I hope it gains traction

Hey, at least someone's trying. You'd NEVER get that here in Commiefornia.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    I sent this link to my Senator

I wonder where and whom gave her the idea and impetus for this action ?

Are we the guinea pigs?

http://wpri.com/2016/05/22/healey-heading-to-washington-israel-to-talk-guns-security/
    Weatherby it hints of her looking to get herself an appointed position if Hillary wins or be unemployed if she does not.