Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Tim Kaine, LOL

LanceLance MemberPosts: 149 Member
She just barely squeaks past Bernie, with an overwhelming $ advantage and the corporate media all but reading her press releases as the gospel, and she goes out and picks one of most pro-TPP, corporatist Dems out there?

Why not just pick Booker, he's just as corrupt, but at least he'll play to the base.

.01% arrogance at work folks. The next idiot who tells me the D's are the party of the working class is getting :hand:

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,064 Senior Member
    Kaine and Un-Able!
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,852 Senior Member
    Hillary could pick a meth addict off the side of the road and do just fine. Just as much as the right will oppose her no matter what, the left will support her. She is their current hero of the day, and they are beating the war drum to take out Trump just as much as the right is to take out her.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,763 Senior Member
    She didn't have to squeak past Bernie. The DNC has had the fix in for over a year. They just let it go this long so it would look kinda like a race.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,510 Senior Member
    How about all that Espanol pandering in his acceptance speech?:vomit: I'm not seeing much other reason for plugging him onto the ticket.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee