The Official/Unofficial DEM Convention Thread

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,183 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    His hands are shaking a lot these days.
    Hitler's did too.

Just sayin'
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Had to change the channel, Bubba is trying convince folks how wonderful Pantsuit is..............oh and he started with how they first met in college :vomit::vomit: .............what a great marriage to brag about :roll: :blah: :blah: :yawn: :yawn:

His hands are shaking a lot these days.

He was talking about Hitlery, but was fantasizing about the White House interns :love:. He's not too healthy now; heart problems which is why his hands were shaking. He had to lose a lot of weight, too.

As to his talking about their marriage, everything I've read says that he didn't let being married get in the way of his chasing anything with a skirt/dress on.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,379 Senior Member
    Speaking of the convention. trayvon martin and Michael browns mother got to speak. What in the world is this lady trying to say to law abiding people and law enforcement of our country?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Bubba left out the Blue Dress-Monica/Impeachment Proceedings and a few other things.................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,194 Senior Member
    Bubba left out the Blue Dress-Monica/Impeachment Proceedings and a few other things.................

Define few. :roll:
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »

It depends on what your definition of "is" is...

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,401 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »

Less than an AU (astronomical unit)?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    He sees Pantsuit through Rose Colored Glasses...........or maybe Horse Blinders :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    He sees Pantsuit through Rose Colored Glasses...........or maybe Horse Blinders :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:

I'd suggest a #11 welding lens!
    Jerry
    Man, is he lickin his chops in anticipation of possibly being the First Philanderer!

While Pantsuit is lickin something else..............
    Teach wrote: »
    I'd suggest a #11 welding lens!
    Jerry

Not me. 1/4" hardened diamond plate.

Biden is talking now. He's as clueless and confused as it can possibly get. What a tool!
    ― Douglas Adams
    Pelosi: Hillary Clinton struggles with white men because of ‘God,’ ‘guns,’ and ‘gays’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/nancy-pelosi-hillary-clinton-struggles-with-white-/
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Biden is talking now. He's as clueless and confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market. What a tool!

Fixed it!
    Jerry
    Speaking of fish this is funny about Pantsuit................Cold Fish ad............

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Legal-Sea-Foods-Founder-Under-Fire-for-Hillary-Clinton-Ad-388165932.html
    Kaine is a GOOFBALL maybe worse than Biden.
    Kaine is trying to be a fundamentalist preacher but his Jesuit training is getting in the way. He seems awful proud that he can speak Spanish. Maybe he should go back to Honduras where the MAJORITY of the people can appreciate that skill. And he kept using the same phrases over and over again; that gets old really quick. That fool should know that I and a lot of other people stop listening when someone is speaking a foreign language we don't understand. This is 'Merica dadburnit! Where's the keypad on that fool to mash to press 1 for English??!! :roll2:

And he tipped the Dem hand on gun control. They gonna close all those loopholes that they think exist.

I'm really surprised the Democrats in the crowd let him get away with all those religious references; that doesn't usually play with that bunch.

Waiting on Bat Ears Obama to come on and put the icing on the cake. I heard it on the Q.T. that the 'icing' came from a local stockyard.
    ― Douglas Adams
    I think the Dems are gonna regret anointing Pantsuit as their chosen candidate with all the nasty baggage she brings along, they may not admit it publicly until she loses the election and the finger pointing begins among them. I sorta feel sorry for them, even they deserve better.
    After releasing nearly 20,000 emails from the US Democratic National Committee, WikiLeaks has dumped audio recordings from the organization.

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043695928/wikileaks-audio-recording-release.html
    Obammy said through diplomacy we shut down Iran's nuclear program...........liar......... all he did was buy them off and kick the can down the road where their hands will be untied to legally build all they want, long after he is outta office.
    Kaine also has verifiable ties to some shady Middle East organizations and folks, too; probably learned that from Hillary. And he's all about taxing the hell out of everyone just like Hillary and then redistributing it to cronies to get a kickback or three.

Obama sure is spreading that icing pretty thick right now. If I loaded all the dung he's unloaded so far into my manure spreader the axles would collapse!
    ― Douglas Adams
    He is trying to sell voters a turd (Pantsuit) by calling it a rose................Trump sure has gotten under the Dems skin, they are worried now............good!
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,089 Senior Member
    I want to keelhaul the program directors in charge of that gackfest. This is the third night my local 11:00 nightly news has been preempted because of this crap.
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
    Rudi G. just bought up something interesting, that is they didn't allow any uniformed police on the Dem convention floor, but plainclothes were OK. One chief was allowed to to honor slain police, but he turned it into an anti-gun rant.

I think I saw the city police chief in uniform on stage one night there???
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,062 Senior Member
    Is it over yet!!??
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Is it over yet!!??

Naw

Tonight's the Night for the Witch to try and cast her spell on voters :vomit: :vomit:
    Naw

Tonight's the Night for the Witch to try and cast her spell on voters :vomit: :vomit:

Just got a look at Hillary's opening remarks for her speech tonight. It's a good one! :rotflmao:

Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
    Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
    Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
    Round about the caldron go;
    In the poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
    Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,
    In the caldron boil and bake;
    Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
    Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
    Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
    Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
    Liver of blaspheming Jew;
    Gall of goat, and slips of yew
    Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
    Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
    Finger of birth-strangled babe
    Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,—
    Make the gruel thick and slab:
    Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
    For the ingrediants of our caldron.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
    Then the charm is firm and good.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Kaine is trying to be a fundamentalist preacher but his Jesuit training is getting in the way.1. He seems awful proud that he can speak Spanish. Maybe he should go back to Honduras where the MAJORITY of the people can appreciate that skill. And he kept using the same phrases over and over again; that gets old really quick. That fool should know that I and a lot of other people stop listening when someone is speaking a foreign language we don't understand. This is 'Merica dadburnit! Where's the keypad on that fool to mash to press 1 for English??!! :roll2:

2. And he tipped the Dem hand on gun control. They gonna close all those loopholes that they think exist.

3. I'm really surprised the Democrats in the crowd let him get away with all those religious references; that doesn't usually play with that bunch.

Waiting on Bat Ears Obama to come on and put the icing on the cake. I heard it on the Q.T. that the 'icing' came from a local stockyard.

1. Around here that could just ALMOST get you in the White House, because there is about 50% Hispanic living here, most legal. But what saves the day is about 20% of them are conservative Republicans.

2. I was in my car yesterday evening and I couldn't hear well but they had some police chief come on speaking about gun control. Then the whole bunch made it a major theme. Well I guess that didn't surprise me, but I got so pissed I turned the radio off.

3. Yeah, the Dummycraps are the invading army against religion. Obummer himself is leading the charge. I don't expect them all to embrace my religious values, but I would appreciate a little respect for my views and the Constitution which gives us all the right to worship our God as we see fit or not to. But the Dems, when not using the Constitution for toilet paper, seem to have a problem of allowing it to be for all of us and not just for them.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    The Witch came out in White, Wicked Witch of the North..............if somebody poured water on her she would dissolve!

She is a thief and a liar, stole a lot of Trumps idys...................
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,379 Senior Member
    Man oh man, I just can not listen to her. Wife says its a big deal for woman. Too bad it has to be such a dirt bag that got nominated
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5