A Priest throat cut in Normandy by Terrorist

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
I guess one ole idiom Don't Borrow/Invite Trouble............has played out over and over again lately...................in Europe and here........

Isil knifemen 'shouted Daesh and slit priest's throat' in Normandy after taking nuns hostage in church as doctor is shot at German clinic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

Possibly beheaded according to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,019 Senior Member
    That's the thanks they get for taking in the muslimes. I'll bet the European countries are regretting their humanitarian move now.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Doesn't seem to matter if they were recent arrivals or been in or even born in places these acts happen. They flip to the murderous Jihadist side that seems to be simmering just under the surface for many of them.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    How long does it take for a person with a knife to close a 21 foot gap? About the time you can draw and fire. Keep your head on a swivel and powder dry because here in the US knives are not their first choice so you really gotta be alert as these incidents continue to increase along with other threats also on the rise.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    This may be an unpopular thing to say/ask, but Are They Worth The Trouble to allow ANY more of them in here or anywhere else?

Just curious of your thoughts/feelings...............yeah yeah I know some may work with them, live down the street from them and they are good neighbors who haven't killed their own daughters in an "Honor Killing" yet......................:popcorn::popcorn:
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,065 Senior Member
    "...shouted Daesh and slit priest's throat." What is Daesh?
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,105 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »

The correct name for what is usually mis-called ISIS:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8397&d=1431283594
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,051 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    It's the acronym for ISIS if you used the Arabic words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Daesh_and_variants
    Overkill is underrated.
    ISIS Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
    Or as one site said.......ISIS.... I Smell Itchy Scrotum or Intense Sex Involving Sheep
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,441 Senior Member
    Animals.....they are just plain animals.
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
    He was on probation and had an ankle bracelet after his parents turned him in for Jihad radicalization, but they turned if off for 5 hours daily to give him some un-monitored freedom.

Little bastards made the priest get on his knees and they filmed it as they cut his throat in the Church.
    Big Chief wrote: »
    He was on probation and had an ankle bracelet after his parents turned him in for Jihad radicalization, but they turned if off for 5 hours daily to give him some un-monitored freedom.
    This makes ZERO sense...

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,327 Senior Member
    Local news reported that he was allowed to leave his home from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. but was monitored the whole time. Still a silly idea anyway.

They should have kicked him back to the sandbox instead.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member
    Antonio wrote: »
    They should have castrated him and thrown him into a hog pen instead.

Fixed it!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Teach wrote: »
    fixed it!
    Jerry

thank you!

News here said it was off for 5 hours daily, but IF it were on and IF somebody was monitoring it him being in a Catholic Church should have sounded the alarms.................anyhow, I reckon they figured out that wasn't a bright idy by now.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I guess one ole idiom Don't Borrow/Invite Trouble............has played out over and over again lately...................in Europe and here........

Isil knifemen 'shouted Daesh and slit priest's throat' in Normandy after taking nuns hostage in church as doctor is shot at German clinic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

Possibly beheaded according to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

Ya know this mindless BS these Cabeso de Trapo's do is causing a reverse effect and a severe backlash to there intentions. I remember not too many years back Catholic and Baptist weren't the best of buddies as far as Religion went. But all this attack on Christianity is putting us together. And that's a very good thing. We are becoming a strong united front. We are strong together. There is coming fast a time where the Islamic radical terrorists will wish they had never heard of Christians.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,794 Senior Member
    They just did what the Quran says to do to infidels. Why you hatin' on 'em?

Disgusting crime, to say the least. He didn't need an ankle bracelet; he needed a 4X8 cell with bars on one end and a toilet and wash basin at the other, and a cot with a lumpy mattress. Europe is trying to treat them like fluffy puppies and kittens without realizing that they are actually hosting apex predators that kill for thrills.Time to start the mass deportations of the economic refugees post haste. The alternative is that Europe will cease to exist.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

snake284 wrote: »
    Ya know this mindless BS these Cabeso de Trapo's do is causing a reverse effect and a severe backlash to there intentions. I remember not too many years back Catholic and Baptist weren't the best of buddies as far as Religion went. But all this attack on Christianity is putting us together. And that's a very good thing. We are becoming a strong united front. We are strong together. There is coming fast a time where the Islamic radical terrorists will wish they had never heard of Christians.

Its not just Christians - its pretty much "everybody". Jews, Bhuddists, Hindu, Pagan, Christians of all types, you name it - they're all affected.

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,019 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Its not just Christians - its pretty much "everybody". Jews, Bhuddists, Hindu, Pagan, Christians of all types, you name it - they're all affected.

THIS.