Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

John Hinckley Jr.......

Elk creekElk creek Senior MemberPosts: 6,720 Senior Member
Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Bad decision.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,720 Senior Member
    Hillary bad!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,182 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    Hillary bad!
    Let's not get carried away...

But yea, bad idea all around. Why is this guy still wasting air?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,400 Senior Member
    Hillary bad!

Does he know that Hillary and Jodie Foster are a thing?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,720 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Does he know that Hillary and Jodie Foster are a thing?
    Maybe somebody should let him know.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member

W.T.Fendangle is right. If I were DJT I would be pissed. Well, to look on the bright side, yes there's always a bright side, if Hillary wins, we could end up with Tim Kaine as president. He may be a crook too, but he looks and talks like he's got brains. And if Hinkley would try it again, maybe even the Libtards would give him the Big IV. Oh well, we shall see...
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,558 Senior Member
    Eh... not like he killed anyone...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "Dear Mr. Hinckley- - - -are you aware that while you've been incarcerated Hilary Clinton has been banging Jodie Foster like a Kansas screen door in a tornado? Just a heads-up!"
    Anonymous
    Eh... not like he killed anyone...

Not for lack of trying on his part.

Not only did he shoot a great president, we got a lot of anti-gun crap from Brady's ole lady because of him.................Brady died much later (2014) and his death was ruled a homicide, so yep he did kill somebody.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Teach wrote: »
    "Dear Mr. Hinckley- - - -are you aware that while you've been incarcerated Hilary Clinton has been banging Jodie Foster like a Kansas screen door in a tornado? Just a heads-up!"
    Anonymous

Ha, I always suspected Jodie was Butch................even before it was well known.

From 2104

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27136270
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,082 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Ha, I always suspected Jodie was Butch................even before it was well known.

From 2104

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27136270

If Orchidman is going to give you info from the future, at least get some powerball #'s and superbowl winners:jester:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Not for lack of trying on his part.

Not only did he shoot a great president, we got a lot of anti-gun crap from Brady's ole lady because of him.................Brady died much later (2014) and his death was ruled a homicide, so yep he did kill somebody.

Yeah, but he's supposedly still too nutty as squirrel scat to stand trial. Bet he does something within a year to get put back in lockup.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Hmmmmm- - - - -Jodie's "wife" is ugly enough to scare a starving buzzard off a gut pile! I wonder which one has the testosterone overload?
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Hmmmmm- - - - -Jodie's "wife" is ugly enough to scare a starving buzzard off a gut pile! I wonder which one has the testosterone overload?
    Jerry

Her woman-wife was hooked up with Ellen before Jodie...............or was that Jodie and Ellen???????????