Hey Orchidman, what's up with this?

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 26,106 Senior Member
Why didn't you tell us about this? Is this a common sight over in New Zealand? :tooth:

13709912_931778770301536_6022551842808538022_n_zps7dmve8qy.jpg
If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,851 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Why didn't you tell us about this? Is this a common sight over in New Zealand? :tooth:

13709912_931778770301536_6022551842808538022_n_zps7dmve8qy.jpg

Well hell, iffin it works What's not to love?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    Dang Kiwi's think of everything! :jester:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,731 Senior Member
    We don't drink warm beer.................that privilege is reserved strictly for the Poms.

What the pic doesn't show you is the solar powered hot tub just to the left with the scantily clad bikini babes cavorting in it. If you cant 'score' on the hill, you can back at camp...........:tooth:

Its all about putting the 'Fun' back in functionality.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    I noticed the locks on the refrigerator, too. I guess cold beer thieves are pretty universal. :tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.