Self Defense shooting in Georgia

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 9,662 Senior Member
http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/183336882-story

I know this guy (cargill). I have bought a few guns from him, and my wife took her CHL from him. Damn
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,347 Senior Member
    Pending any stupid law moves, it sounds like this has ended up about as well as could be expected.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,657 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Pending any stupid law moves, it sounds like this has ended up about as well as could be expected.
    :agree: :that:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,099 Senior Member
    Bathroom. :up: Way easier cleanup than carpet or hardwood flooring.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,727 Senior Member
    Glad they came through that all right. :up: I doubt that there will be any negative repercussions for them from the shooting. Georgia has a strong castle doctrine law.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,072 Senior Member
    Another dirt bag off the streets. :up:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."